More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

When does Sam see his mom tomorrow morning?

College Years Beginning

Chapter written by Insert Name Here.

(This is an alternate beginning to the story. The characters have the same names but their appearances and ages may differ from the original)

Sam was in his dorm room packing his bags for his first trip home from university in two years. He didn’t want to stay away for that long but he couldn’t return while his mother was undergoing treatment for her ovarian cancer. Helen had been diagnosed with the cancer weeks before Sam graduated from high school and she was faced with trying to pay for her treatment and Sam’s college. On a teacher’s salary Helen was never going to be able to afford them both but lucky for both her and Sam a medical company reached out to her about an experimental treatment they were testing out. The company offered Helen a seat in the first treatment trial and would pay her for her participation. The money offered was more than enough to get Sam through his education so Helen jumped on the offer, and mother and son were separated; one going to a secure facility for treatment and the other off to college for schooling.

It was near the end of the spring semester when Sam had gotten news that his mother’s treatment had been successful and that she would be returning home. The letter that he had gotten had some vague warnings about side effects Helen experienced from the treatment but the main point of the message was that she was now perfectly healthy and that she would be back at home soon. Sam was elated at the news and planned on returning home as soon as he wrapped up all his classes.

When time came to pack his car for the trip back home Sam had to fit not just his own bags into the car but also a second set belonging to girlfriend Lana. Sam had met Lana during his first year in college when they shared a humanities class. He was immediately attracted to the tall, black, and curvy Lana but was too afraid to approach her until he saw her again at their college’s tabletop gaming club. The two apparently shared an interest in role playing games and soon became close friends after joining the same role playing campaign.

They became a couple at the the beginning of their second year and their friends would often comment on how odd a pairing they made. Lana was a 6 foot tall black athlete majoring in human biology while Sam was a 5 foot 6 white boy majoring in political science. Their height difference led to some light teasing by Lana but it never went to the point where it felt hurtful to Sam. It was going to be nice to be back home for Sam as he was looking forward to not being the shortest in his house for a while. Helen had been 5 foot 2 when Sam had gone off to college and he had even grown a full inch taller since he had last seen her.

On their drive to Sam’s house he told Lana about his mom and how she was a very caring individual. He hadn’t told his mom about Lana or how she was coming home with him, because he wanted to surprise Helen.

When they arrived at the house Sam and Lana stood together on the doorstep and rung the bell. They both heard a muffled voice from somewhere in the house saying “just a moment. I’m coming” before the sound of approaching footsteps was heard. Sam was too excited to see his mother after so long apart to notice the deeper tone of his mom’s voice and how much louder her footsteps were than normal. His excitement would soon turn to shock when the door was opened and he was greeted with the sight of six pack abs rather than his mother’s face. Looking up from the bare toned stomach, the sight of a straining tank top came into view, then Sam saw his mom’s face looking down at him over the breasts that were causing the fabrics strain.

“Oh my little Sammy. I missed you so much” said the 7 foot tall version of Helen that had answered the door, before she smothered Sam in a crushing hug. Her large breasts smooshed over his head while they threatened to burst out of the top of her clothing.

“You’re so small now. Well I mean I’m so much bigger, but that doesn’t matter. I just missed you so much. Wait who’s this” said Helen continuing her hug while Sam struggled in her grip until she noticed the shocked Lana standing and staring at her and her son. Before Lana could answer Sam ceased on Helen’s distraction and wiggled out of her grip.

“Mom what happened to you. How are you so big” said Sam clearly disturbed by the radical change Helen had gone through.

“Well I had mentioned that me and the other ladies in the trial had some side effects from the treatment in my letter to you” answered Helen, her joy deflated from when she opened the door.

“Side effects, side effects. This is way more than side effects. They turned you into a muscular giant” said Sam letting his emotions get the better of him.

“Sam that’s very rude, and you still haven’t introduced me to this friend of yours” said Helen in a disappointed tone before gesturing to the still staring Lana.

“I um… I’m sorry. You’re right that was rude. This is my um, my girlfriend Lana” said Sam before his mother let out a shocked gasp.

“Oh my boy. Come here I need to give you both a hug” exclaimed Helen her disappointment evaporating and her joy returning. Helen got Lana first pulling her into an embrace then reached for Sam pulling him in as well. The embrace was tight and long enough for Lana to notice a strange bulge pressing into her from Helen’s side. When they broke apart Lana couldn’t help but look down at Helen’s sweatpants and notice the unmistakable shape of a huge set of cock and balls bulging out their crotch.

“My god” exclaimed Lana as she ogled the bulge comparing its size to that of a softball with a can of soda. Sam followed her line of sight and noticed his mother’s massive bulge and his mouth fell agape completely speechless.

“What are you two staring at. Oh yeah I guess this was another one of the side effects from the treatment” said Helen after noticing Lana’s and Sam’s eyes on her crotch.

Before Sam could get over his speechlessness Helen continued saying “well you can stare more later but we can’t stand outside all day. Now come inside put your bags away”

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)