More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

Cola the slime girl

Cola was a slime girl. She wasn’t really made of cola just Phosphoric acid, but she also had a black tar-like appearance. Being an acidic slime, she had to wear a special suit not to damage the things around her and to avoid becoming neutralised. She worked as a Doctor and lived in a world where all kinds of monsters and people lived together. It was 20 years after a green slime tried to eat two Cervitaur and caused an incident that made the news in her local area. The Cervitaurs survived and they have their own stories to tell. (This story takes place in the same world as the modern fantasy stories but set in the future around 2041)

Cola had been studying medicine when artificial intelligence had reached the stage that robots were considered their own race. She became one of the first Doctors in the county to be qualified to treat robotic life. Her acidic body also gave her an edge in this field. Robots did not suffer from the same medical issues as other races. Their bodies were not susceptible to disease and computer viruses required a technician not a doctor to treat. As a qualified robot doctor Cola had to diagnose mental health problems, fix short circuits and deal with rust. Rust was her main problem as robots usually went to mechanics fore short circuits even though they were meant to report them to a doctor and psychiatrists often picked up on a robot’s mental health. There was not enough demand for a robot specialist doctor even as the only one for miles, so Cola worked as a GP most of the time.

“Take this to the pharmacy and they will give you your cream, Miss Forest. And no more stomach diving, it’s dangerous. ” Cola instructed the young half-elf. Vore was a part of the world and had become more prevalent in the last few years. Then newest trend was Stomach diving; a way for prey to enjoy vore without being permanently digested. Most people use digestion suppressor that had recently become commercially available however they didn’t work on all species. Miss Arya Forest had been swallowed by a dragon using suppressants that were only certified for predators up to troll size. Lucky the suppressants had worked enough for her to be coughed back up and taken to intensive care. Weeks later she was still coming to Dr Cola for check-ups and prescriptions.

Arya thanked Dr Cola, put her clothes back on and left. Cola finished off her notes and then messaged the secretary to send the next patient in.

Who is the next patient

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)