More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Where do you go first and what power do you choose

Code... Winterfell... mind control... S7

You are zap into the world of Westeros standing in the freezing snow. You stood in long slacks and a direwolf t shirt as flakes of winter hit your face. You walk threw the weirwood shaking from the coldness. You decided to bring mind control with you. Easily to corrupt Ned Stark daughters, make them into your pretty little sluts.

You are looking for the wolf bitch to torment. But you knew it'll be okay if you stumble upon the faceless whore. Your mind drifted into many fantasies and ideas of how to take advantage of everyone and everything in Westeros and Essos. You imagined fucking Margaery Tyrell, Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Myrcella Baratheon, Shae, Ros, Brienne of Tarth, Cersei Lannister, Melisandre, Missandei, and Ygritte. So many sluts to fuck, but for the time being. The Northern people have to deal with your wrath. You wanted to be here. To watch the worst season unfold and turn it into the best one. Changing the course of history, being the main character in the Starks homeland.

You saw a door leading into the Starks castle as you quickly ran inside. You walk in your nike shoes, them becoming very wet from the snow, when a Stark man yell at you.

"Who are you?" He ask grasping his sword in his sheath.

You told him. "Give me everything you own." He strip down to the buff handing you his items. "Now leave Winterfell."

You put on the fur pelt starting to stride around the castle. You pick up a few thing while walking like chains, dog collar, and ropes. These would be fun to use on the elder Stark Sansa, or perhaps knock Ayra down a peg.

As you turn the corner you bump into one of the Starks.

Who is it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)