More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Where do you go first and what power do you choose

Code: Red Keep... Mind control... S4

You saw a flash of bright white lights causing you to cover your eyes as you walk into the ocean like entrance. You reopen them to see the tall Red Keep Castle. You smile knowing you couldn't wait to get your hands on Cersei.

You walk inside a few soldiers trying to stop you but instantly told them to fuck off. They all follow your command without a thought in their heads.

It seem like you had complete control over the soldiers mind, which would help if you get in a nasty situation. You made your way into Red Keep seeing Cersei sitting near the iron throne next to King Joffery. You smile looking at the bastard king and his sexy older bitch of a queen. She wearing golden clothes and doesn't seem worried about a random street goer entering the room with her and her son. He seems bored out of his skull while listening to others talk politics and lands and cities or some other boring shit they could ramble on forever.

He never truly listens to any word or note any man has been able to say since he's sat down, his followers trying to find favor by the bastard. You walk slowly through the crowd of town folks, a few swords men from around the seven kingdom's, and the lords that are held to a higher esteem. Joffery rolled his eyes as he looked away, not even finding interest in a crowd coming together. "Gods but there's no order or procedure, they never tire of it."

Cersei Lannister sat at her proper place among the Iron Throne's stone columns. Sitting and whispering suggestion to her son. Trying to control the king with her words. She's very beautiful, and has many aspects classic of House Lannister, including her golden hair and her green eyes. She has fair skin and a slender figure. You knew Cersei's amazing beauty is a mask for her true nature. She is willful, grasping, instinctively narcissistic, extremely cruel, manipulative and ferociously determined to achieve her goals, no matter what the cost to others.

"My son the King will listen when it comes time to send out riders to gather wheat from Tyrosh and furs and wine from the Arbor. The Stark saying is Winter is coming. If it does in fact comes, we'll need cozy sheep fur and many fine wine during the bitter cold." Cersei spoke out at the people. You decide to make your move. You walk to the front of the room. A few eyes on you.

You said. "Everyone please go back to wherever you came. I got important matters to attend to with our great king and his lovely mother." The people leave the room in seconds after you command it. Now only three guards remained near the door as the soldiers disperse from their jobs to the outside. The King eyes widen not understanding why his people listen to a man dress in such a weird attire. A hint of bad-tempered running through his demented bred mind.

You...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)