More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masbdsm masbdsm

What is the present

Cock and ball restraint, collar, strap on

Inside the box is a strap on, neck collar and a cock and ball restraint. Surprised, you look at Joy to see if she is serious.

“I found the movies you have been downloading.” She said with a big smile. “You can put the collar on, signifying your consent to be my for the next week, or open the other present and we can pretend it never happened. Would you rather continue to jack off to a fantasy movie or experience real life submission?”

Joyfully I attach the collar around my neck and said “I wish to serve you Mistress.”

“Are you sure? I plan on experiencing nearly everything you have downloaded.”

Hesitating a moment, I tell Joy “I don’t remember what all they are, or if I really want to do some of them.”

“Let’s use a safe word then.” Joy said “You may say RED, if you absolutely can not do something.”

“I agree.” I said with a smile, my cock beginning to throb in anticipation.

“Remove your clothes and put on the cock restraint. Then get on your hands and knees and wait for my return.” She ordered

I quickly rip off my clothes and cinch the leather strap tight around the base of my cock and balls. Almost immediately my member swells larger than ever. I wrap the remaining straps around each ball, stretching my sack tight around each one then assume the position she had instructed.

Patiently I wait for her return. I am already nearly whimpering from the overwhelming need for sexual fulfillment. My swollen cock twitches in anticipation, begging to be touched and teased.

Joy returns and then

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)