More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Giggles Giggles

Do you have any Sexxx Dreams?

Coach Johnson

You open your eyes to find your head on top of two beefy arms.

"Hey you okay?" A voice says you feel a hand on your shoulder. You sit up and find yourself sitting at a bar. You are wearing a suit shirt, but the sleeves are all sticky now from the bar. "What the heck is going on," you think to yourself.

"Yeah, I'm fine," You say in a deeper voice than you are accustomed to. You look down and find your body more muscular than usual. You pull out your phone and you see it's not only different, but you see Coach Johnson's face in the reflection.

"Are you sure Bro?" The man repeated, "We were talking and you just flopped over."

"Yeah, I'm fine." You look at the phone and it unlocks, "Hey how 'bout we talk a selfie," trying to change the topic quickly.

"I never thought I'd hear you say Selfie, but sure." You extend your arm out and make a pouty face for the camera.

*Snap*

"Nice pic, could you send it to me bro?" the man says.

"Shit," you think to yourself, "Kow am I going to do that, I don't know who this guy even is."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)