More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Co-Worker (Carol Ross; panther)

On the other side of my door was a 25 year old, stunning panther. Her name is Carol Ross and she was pretty new to the company. I believe she was the new Human Resources Manager in charge of employee work schedules. She held the door frame with one hand while the other held on to the strap of a blue backpack with the other. A look of trouble in her green eyes, she wore a black shirt and jeans. Even her shoes were black. She loved her black clothes. "Oh. Carol. Hey. What are you..." I started before she literally pushed me back and stepped inside, shutting the door behind her and promptly locking it.

"Heya, Katey," she greeted and sniffed the air. "I love your outfit. But you make everything look good."

Before I could respond, the slightly taller woman grabbed my face and kissed me. As she slipped her tongue between my astonished lips, her left hand quickly slipped into my shorts and proceeded to rub my clit and lower lips. Her right hand stayed on the back of my neck.

After our breaths had run out she released me. I'm not saying it was bad, because it wasn't, but it wasn't the best, either. Her left hand helped. A hand that did not stop when the kiss did. "Goddamn, Katherine. You have no idea how much I've wanted you. And you are the biggest tease. Like that one week you didn't wear any panties. I almost took you so many times but every single time, someone walked in or I was called away or I grew a conscience.

"But then I looked at your work history and I know you go into heat tomorrow. And then I did some asking around and I know how you act when you're in heat. And with you home for a while, I have decided to seize this opportunity. It's just us now, Kate."

Here she stopped rubbing my now very wet pussy and brought her fingers to my upper lips. Without thinking, I opened my mouth and sucked my own sweet and musky honey from her digits.

After a brief moment, I found myself being pushed to my knees with her right hand while her left found the zipper of her jeans and fished out her bright pink 8 inch dick which flopped out at a semi erect 7 inches.

"Suck my cock," she barked.

Do I follow orders?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)