More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

What's next?

Clover´s totally embarrassing art class.

Clover Ewing was walking around camp. A curvy and beautiful woman with short blonde hair who also moonlights as a secret agent in her free time. She had an art class with Ms. Beyer next. The teacher was excited to show off some of the new art supplies the university had bought with their increased budget.

But before that, she had to meet with her friend and fellow spy, Alex, a tomboy with black hair and slightly tanned skin. She had some grim news. “I heard that Mandy is going to try the steal supplies for the Art Class. Want to go stop her?”

Mandy… Clover had a few choice words to describe her, none of them polite. She has been her rival from high school, following her into college to torment her existence. She was a more odious and hateful woman than even the mad scientists and power-hungry criminals Clover dealt with weekly. No way she was going to let her ruin the class.

“That Mandy... we won't let her have it that easy!” Clover declared. And so the two girls marched towards the supply room of the art building. It was still empty, with no one around.

The supplies were still there, but with a few modifications… Mandy had beaten them to the punch.

“Look at this! All the statues, all the paintings… they have her face! She replaced all the college’s supplies with this garbage!” It was like walking into a museum dedicated to Mandy. Every painting, every bust, and every statue had her (admittedly pretty) face on them. “Unbelievable.”

“Ugh... I told you Mandy is crazy!” Clover huffed with righteous indignation.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let's trash this place!”

“You are right Alex! But we better be careful, she might have left a booby trap in the art closet, maybe to shock or even trap us.”

“You worry too much… HIYA!” Alex kicked one of Mandy's busts out of its pedestal. She punched right across her face on a canvas, her fist covered in paint. “It's fine. See? Huh, but the paint is still fresh. We are going to get covered in it if we keep this up. I think we better remove our clothes before breaking these things…”

Clover sighed as she began to undress. Alex was right, her clothes were too expensive to be ruined for something so mundane. “Oh well... Let's get down and dirty and do some trashing!”

And so the two get girls trashed the room like human tornados. The art pieces were shattered, vandalized, ripped, and otherwise left unrecognizable. “Mandy will be in for an unpleasant surprise...” Clover smiled, standing butt naked and covered in the occasional paint splash.

The door opened with a creak. Mandy, Mrs. Bell, and the whole class were standing on the other side, staring at the two naked spies ruining their precious supplies!

“Eeep!” Alex cried out, folding her arms around her perky breasts and lifting her leg. It didn't do enough to cover her crotch, her black “happy trail” still peeked from the sides. Clover was too shocked to react. She was standing like a deer in headlights with her curvy chest and bald crotch in plain view of her classmates.

“Look what they did. Miss Bell, they destroyed a semester's worth of art supplies! They have to pay for this vandalism!” a furious Mandy cried out, looking down and seeing her pretty head shattered into a million pieces. “And I know just how to do it!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)