More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Clothes stolen and lead to the wrong spot.

One day, Jake had gym class for his last class of the day. All he had to do in gym was run on the track. Since Jake was an out of shape nerd, he was the last one to finish. When Jake headed into the boys locker room, his gym teacher left for the day. Unfortunately for Jake, two girls, Rachel and Kara saw Jake head in the locker room to shower as the gym teacher left. Since both girls were bullies who thought Jake was a loser, they smiled at each other.

Kara and Rachel waited a few minutes, until they saw all the other guys leave the locker room. Then the two troublemakers tip toed into the boys locker room. Jake was in the last shower, down at the back of the locker room. Right next to the shower he was in was a bench with his clothes and towel on it. Both girls smiled as they snuck over to the shower and grabbed all of Jake's stuff.

Next both girls waited by the side door that lead outside of the school. When Jake finished his shower, he reached out for his towel, but didn't feel anything. Jake's heart dropped when he peaked at the bench and saw his towel and clothes were gone. In a panic, jake threw his hands over his little dick and stepped out of the shower. Kara and Rachel both bursted out laughing when Jake stepped out of the shower.

Jake looked up and saw the two girls holding his clothes and laughing at him. Kara held up Jake's towel and started waving it around in the air. Jake stood there frozen, knowing how harsh and cruel these two beautiful girls could be. Before Jake could think about his next move, Rachel opened the side door to the locker room. Panic really set in for Jake, as both girls slowly put one foot out the door.

Jake looked at the girls with begging eyes and he yelled " girls don't just please don't do what you are about to do!"

Without saying anything, both girls started to laugh even harder. Before Jake could say or do anything else, kara and Rachel quickly rushed out the door. As he really started to freak out, Jake knew he had to chase those girls. Jake ran as fast as he could out the door, with his hands clamped over his tiny dick. Jake rushed out the door and saw the two girls about half a football field away.

Jake ran after the girls, but he wasn't gaining any ground. Both Rachel and Kara were in really good shape and knew Jake couldn't catch them. The two girls lead Jake over to a back part of the school, where a survival class was tought in the summer. The girls stopped right after a pile of leaves and waited for Jake to catch up. Both girls smiled at Jake as he caught up to them.

As Jake started to run across the leaves, he fell in a giant hole that was under the leaves. Kara and Rachel looked at each other, almost in disbelief that Jake fell in. Everyone in school knew there were demonstration traps, that the survival class made. However Jake was too embarrassed to think straight when he ran over the leaves and fell in. Now Jake was trapped in a square hole that was 7 feet deep, completely naked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)