More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by McCalister McCalister

Does the threesome make your bond stronger or does it drive a wedge in your friendship

Closer Than Ever

While Samantha got us drinks me and Mark talked. "You're really OK with me fucking your wife" I asked.

"John let me tell you something, I've been fucking most of Samanthas friends for a while now." He replied.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Awhile back we were talking and Samantha told me she wanted to see my cock in action," he said. "I asked her what she meant, she told me she wanted to see me fuck another girl. So she arranged for one of her friends to come over and we had a threesome. After that night she wanted me to fuck all of her friends, and I thought it only fair for her to fuck at least my best friend".

Samantha came back in with some beers, "sorry that took so long guys, I still had some of your cum dripping out of me and I had to clean it up".

"That's OK babe." Mark said. The three of us sat there, nude drinking our beers and when we finished we fucked three more times that night.

We've been fucking for awhile now and when I dated a girl, who I thought would be into group sex I had her meet Mark and Samantha. We actually had a plan to see if she would go for it. We would decide to do some nude hot tubbing and let things take their natural course. The only problem was it was just sex with the girls, I really didn't connect with them on a higher level.

One day after a marathon of sex, Samantha said. "you know John, I think I have the perfect girl for you."

"Really who's that?" I asked.

She looked at Mark then back at me and said, "a good friend of mine, Jessica. She's quite beautiful, shoulder length black hair, 34 DD breasts, and she has a shaved pussy".

"You know that her pussy's shaved?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I eat her out enough, I should know if she's shaved or not." Samantha replied.

"Umm, you two know how I feel about blind dates" I said.

Mark just said, "John, how long can you fuck random women before you decide to settle down, plus I know you don't want to give up fucking Samantha if some girl you liked wasn't into group sex, besides we can both be there so you wont have those awkward moments."

I agreed "OK, I guess you can set me up with this Jessica chick."

Samantha said, "Great I'll give her a call tomorrow and set it up. Now do you want to taste my pussy?" I spread her legs and licked her clit as she sucked Marks cock. We fucked until we came in every hole Samantha had.

Do you go on the date or not

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)