More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reaper13 reaper13

Choose an era

Clone wars era

The republic is failing. Corporate powers, like the trade federation, have gained such power that they have each come to control several planets, in some cases even entire solar systems. Mostly, these are planets in the outer rim. Planets which were badly run by the local governments. Now that the corporations are in power, they have decided to be better than the previous leaders. After all, a happy employee is a productive employee.

But, with great presence in the galaxy comes great representation in the galactic senate. A planet like Corellia, with a population of over 10 billion, has their vote in the senate count as 2. With the trade federation governing over so many souls, one would expect their vote in the senate to count as 4 or 5 votes. Unfortunately, despite the trade federation representing so many lives, the senate still counts their vote only as one. Other mega corporations like the techno union, the commerce guild and other are in the same predicament. They desire a fairer representation which the senate just refuses to. As a result, these mega corporations have gathered their forces and decided to secede from the republic.

The first clash happened at the planet of geonosis, a planet aligned with the separatist forces. While fragments of droids are still smoldering from blaster fire and the bodies of fallen clone troopers are still warm, plans are already being made for other planets to be invaded. As such, many civilians start worrying about their future. The peaceful lives they have all lived for so many years can be turned upside down in a matter of minutes when a hostile fleet shows up around their planet. Will they be lucky and escape the hardships of war or they be victimized by them?

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)