More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LDAkira LDAkira

What does Leo do?

Climb the Ladder

I need to get out of here now. I'm at a fucking children's playground. This would not look good to anyone, seeing a naked 20 year old hard as fuck, running around. I groan, slapping my cock in punishment but only gritting my teeth in the pleasure. I'm so horny. I curse my age and the unbridled libido that comes with it before descending down the ladder.

I'm surprised to see that I'm not alone and panic for a second, but then recognize the guy on the slide. He's sleeping still, sprawled at the end of the spiral slide. Surprisingly, he's also naked and sporting some thick morning wood. My body perks up at the sight, but I quell those thoughts quickly. Now is not the time to stick that dick up my ass.

Anthony and I lived together before this year. Him, Will, and I were the three original roommates of our college house. The two other guys graduated, which is when the two new boys, Max and Arin, moved in. Anthony and Will are seniors, both a year older than me and are graduating by the end of the year. We're not exactly friends, but living together for a while does bring people closer together.

I walk up to him, planning to wake him up in order to have him help us get out of this situation. He does have a car, maybe he brought it with him. It then dawns on me, Anthony's nudity. He's never been the one to wander naked. He actually scolds me every so often, saying how much of a slut I am for parading around without clothes. He's not a prude, and the banter is playful. I scan the area around us, but there's not a single article of clothing in sight. I wish I could remember what happened last night.

Being a former foot-ball player, Anthony is one bulky boy. He's not cut like me, but he's tall, a few inches above six feet with wide shoulders and a fat ass. Our drinking games often involve some kind of nakedness as punishment. Our favorite being a lap around the house in the buff. I've ran behind him, watching the large furry globes of his ass jiggle as we sprint. It takes everything in my power to not grow a boner. His abs don't show, but the extra layer feels inviting, a body pillow that'll keep you warm at night. His reddish-brown curly hair sits messily on the top of his head, and he's covered in a light layer of the same color of body hair. Except for his pubes. They're thick, dark, and unkempt, sprouting an equally rugged treasure trail that ends just above his belly button.

How does Leo wake Anthony?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)