More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Cleaning up Sue or swallowing the beast?

Clean up sue

Ben's fingers laced through his cousin's hair as she moved her mouth closer to his monstrous, quivering cock. Over a foot long now and as thick as a pop can, there was no way it would fit in her dainty mouth, but that pliable pussy, maybe.

Her breath grew hotter on Ben's cock and she darted her tongue out to taste it, her eyes locked on the cum-soaked rod trembling in time with her cousin's thundering pulse. The tongue was a tiny little touch, almost as if she was afraid, but wanting it anyway. Ben almost couldn't contain himself from forcing her to swallow that pole, but there would be time for that later. Right now, with their parents coming in, there was something more important to do and Ben steered Michelle over to Sue's cum-lake of a cunt.

She shook her head and resisted, her eyes going wide.

"I don't eat puuh!" she started to say, but Sue's hand joined her brother's in her hair and their cousin's mouth was pressed against your Sue's overflowing box.

"Mmmmm, fuck, you do today," Sue said and moaned as their cousin learned to eat cunt. She was a natural, drinking cream pie so she didn't drown in the constantly flowing juice from Sue or in Ben's massive loads. It wasn't long until both girls moaned low and almost continuously. Ben's cock surged again, the taboo of his cousin slurping his own cum out of his sister's drenched cock holster was incredible.

"Yeah, sweetie, you eat cunt just fine...." moaned Sue and a surge of creampie flowed over Michelle's cheeks; she couldn't drink it fast enough as your sister's womb opened up and flooded Michelle's mouth with an impossible amount of your seed.

Just then, the front door closed hard. Michelle pulled herself away from your sister, using your cock as a handle. Sue just lay on the bed, her pussy gaped open obscenely, the lake of cum in her had been lapped up. Michelle wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand and just grinned.

"I guess I do eat pussy," she said, breaking the silence and grinning.

"I'll go distract the parents, you two get cleaned up," Ben said, his dick starting to deflate, but only slightly.

Follow Ben or stay with the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)