More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SisyphusWriting SisyphusWriting

What's next?

Classroom meeting

The next day Vanessa and James were supposed to be in the classroom with those who were going on the trip and discuss it, they got there 10 minutes before the discussion started. All the guys in the class started to look at her carefully, they were afraid of James because he was an athlete and was the strongest guy in the class, he had fought more than once because of his mom's vulgar discussions and all the guys realized that they would have problems if they looked at her directly.

It was 30 degrees outside in the May heat. And since Vanessa had packed all her summer clothes in her suitcases for the trip without thinking about what she would be wearing for the rest of the days, she had to wear James' white t-shirt and she dug out her skinny jeans. She was sweating profusely because of the heat outside, and her huge breasts in her bra were showing through the shirt, and her puffy buns and fleshy thighs were perfectly accentuated by the skinny jeans. Realizing that she was almost certainly going to be photographed James sat down on the back of the desk to prevent that from happening.

Ten minutes after the meeting started, loud footsteps were heard in the hallway and the door swung open. There was Greg, a fat, pimply midget, wearing a black t-shirt that was stained and sweat-soaked, but it was also too small for him, his belly peeking out with a line of pubic hair running down to his navel. On his legs he wore tight shorts and sandals with socks. He wore a potty hairstyle, his hair was greasy, he wasn't one for hygiene.

As he apologized for being late and walked into the auditorium a foul odor spread through the classroom and laughter erupted. He had a reputation for being a loser and a pervert, getting slapped many times by girls when he tried to peek at them or even more often slapped in the face by their boyfriends.

Panting Greg apologized for being late and turning around he fell into a stupor. The juiciest, fleshiest LATINO MILF was sitting there with a white t-shirt that showed off the biggest tits he'd ever seen in his life. He stood like that for about 10 seconds until he felt James' eyes on him and putting 2 and 2 together he realized that this BIMBO was his mom. Not wanting to get punched in the face again he decided to sit down and gently peek at her luscious body. But the only empty seat in the auditorium was next to Vanessa.

As soon as he approached Vanessa's nose was hit with the bastard's pungent odor. Vanessa didn't let on, she didn't want to "hurt the poor boy". As soon as he sat down, he felt his hard-on poured from the sight of this MILF resting against her thigh. The chairs at the desk were quite small and his dick pressed into her jeans. Ditzy Vanessa didn't pay any attention to it, she thought it was something in his pocket. Greg watched as MILFA listened to the most trivial safety talk from the teacher with an intelligent look, writing down every word and occasionally putting a pen to her puffy pillow-like lips, watching the pen sink into them he imagined it was his dick and began to jerk his hand into his pocket. Vanessa, on the other hand, was too caught up in what she thought was a very important safety precaution and trying to memorize all the information that this very too-correct Ditzy thought she needed to know, she wasn't taking in any outside factors.

Greg was happy, he was resting his cock against the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, even prettier than the ones he saw in the porn he regularly viewed. The nasty pre-ejaculate left a wet, disgusting stain on her jeans. Greg felt like he was about to cum, his bloated balls ready to release a huge load of cum. He stood up abruptly and ran out of the classroom so he wouldn't cum all over everything. He sat in the bathroom jerking off for a long time, by which time everyone had gone home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)