More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE1701 ACE1701

What does Adam do?

Class the next morning

Adam decided to sleep on it after playing abit with his new body. He had made a few more changes to it of course. He was slim and athletic with a chiselled jaw and a handsome face. He had fixed his eyes and hung himself like a horse with a new thick 12 inch cock. Je sure was going to have a lot of fun.

He turned up to class early in a casual outfit, a pair of jeans and a grey hoodie, and eyed up his class mates. Who to start with? Becca the class slut, or how about Jake the bully who used to pick on him? Maybe even the teacher Ms. Thomson? Adam decided to start with Jake and exact some .

The bell rang and the class shuffled to their seats. Adam managed to snap a pic of Jake and under his desk shifted a number of settings. Once satisfied he confirmed the changes and watched his work play out.

Jake slouched in his seat unaware of his impending fate. He failed to notice the fuzzy feeling that spread from his chest to the tips of his limbs. Adam watched with a grin across his face as the muscular jock started shrinking and losing muscle mass. His shoulders narrowed as his frame became more and more feminine. Jakes short brown hair lengthed and lightened into a blonde mane that fell to his waist. His dick harded and began pumping out the final load of cum he would ever produce. As his skin smoothed and his body hair vanished he suddenly became aware of his predicament. Jake screamed, his voice becoming higher and softer, as he shot his last load into his way to big boxers. His caught the attention of the rest of the class, who could do nothing but gape as his hips and butt expanded and his nipples pushed out into soft d cup tits. His face was the last to change, becoming soft and feminine. Jake, or now Jackie, sprang up and pulled her now massive shirt up exposing her lovely tits.

No one moved as the former jock collapsed back into her seat. The final change being her personality. She reached down and started fingering herself like the bitch she truly was. Low seductive moans escaped from her soft lips. All the while no-one moved. Except Adam.

He sprang up from his spot in the second row and marched straight to the front desk. He promptly turned to adress the room and proclaimed:

"No one shall leave! I have done this and I shall share this gift with you! Resist and you shall end up like poor Jackie here. You have a choice don't waste it!"

And with that he grabbed Ms. Thomson's keys and locked the door. Everyone looked at him in stunned silince as Jackie continued to fuck herself hard, attempting to satisfy her new libido and nymphomania.

A few moments later someone spoke up.

Who is it? What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)