More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CH3636 CH3636

Who will you be? (Feel free to add more but please check with me first)

Clark Douglas, 42, American, White, Lives with Small Harem

You are Clark Douglas, a 42 year old American man living in a small town in South Carolina. You are the manager of a local superstore branch, not the most prestigious job by a long shot but it pays enough to support you and your small harem of five women. It currently includes: Claudia, a 18 year old you recently bought off of a friend of yours; Sarah, your longest running who is the same age as you and you got as a gift all the way back when you were 21; Lacie, your 20 year old daughter with Sarah; Alice, your 19 year old half-Asian niece you got from your brother in exchange for one of your other daughters; and Monique, a 25 year old black woman you won from a raffle at a street fair.

You woke up early, 5 AM even though it wasn't a work day-you had a hard time sleeping much later no matter what. You cycled between your women every night-four of them tied up in the kitchen and one sleeps with you. Last night's lucky girl was Monique. She was short-barely 4'9"-but thick as hell. Her ass was massive and she had E cup breasts. Her hair was bushy and curly and dark brown, and her pubic hair matched it. Her only clothing was a collar you had bought-yellow with a tag saying her name and your address and number. You walked to the bedroom's bathroom to take a quick piss as you thought about if you had any plans.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)