More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who do we follow?

Clara Evans, 24F, Hitch-hiker

She'd been walking for miles.

Clara had prepared for this, she'd intended on going on a journey that required a decent bit of walking, however this was getting sad. For miles she'd been trying to flag cars down to ferry her further on and for miles she'd had no luck. Thankfully she had a tent and a decent amount of food and water, she was prepped for the long haul.

Days of walking, no closer to her goal, she'd passed by forests and hills at this point. She hadn't the money to take bus or train though. There had to be a better way, she thought as she stopped to rest, wiping the sweat from her brow. Then she looked down at herself, her clothes were dusty, soaked with sweat. She knew there was a fit attractive girl beneath there though.

Perhaps she could sweeten the deal. At the very least, perhaps lighten her load. The more she thought about it, the more practical it sounded. Sure she'd be using more sunscreen, but she could carry more food, more water. Maybe attract drivers to make her trip that bit more bearable.

However it did involve shedding her clothes, exposing herself for the world to see.

Is she that yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)