More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What next?

Clara's birthday (Free-use)

Clara Oswald awoke on her birthady quite happy, as she knew her alien friend, the Doctor, had been preparing a special trip for her. He asked her to meet him at a street corner where the TARDIS was parked, as the machine was acting up a bit and he couldn't land by her house.

After her morning routine, Clara put on her clothes, a grey dotted shirt and skirt, and some stockings. The shirt hugged her chest a bit, revealing the outline of her breasts. Her day started off fantastic as some nice guy bent her over some park railings and ploughed her ass for five minutes. Clara thorughly enjoyed it, and she had gone early, exactly so this could happen and she wouldn't be late to see the Doctor.

After leaving the park, Clara noticed she still had a lot of time left to spare before she had to get to the TARDIS, so she was quite thankful when another guy pulled her off the path and into a alley. There, with Clara bending over a trash bin, he took her pussy, fucking her long and hard and making her moan and climax. Clara wes in an absloute bliss when he finished, pumping his cum deep into her. Clara then readjusted her dress, and went on her way.

All the time while walking, Clara saw lucky girls getting fucked in all of their holes, and was a bit envious it wasn't her. She loved being filled with dicks, being fucked hard and having cum in all her holes.

Looking at her clock, she decided she still had time for one more round, and this time pulled some lucky guy off the road to give him the best blowjob of his life. Unable to hold it for long, the guy pulled his dick out of Clara's mouth and blew his load all over her face, thanking her for the great experience.

After cleaning herself up, Clara headed to where the Doctor had told her the TARDIS would be, and sure enough, there it was, a blue police box. Opening the door, she headed in and met the Doctor.

Where will he take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)