More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Where will he take her?

To what will become her favourite planet in the universe

"Clara, you're here", said the Doctor, happy she was finally here so he could deliver the present he'd been planning for such a long time.

"So, Doctor, where are you taking me?" asked Clara, genuinely exicted. He always got the best presents, in the form of the ability to travel anywhere in time and space.

"A very special planet called Gletebos II, I know you will love it", said the Doctor as he began the process of directing the TARDIS to it's destination, as Clara watched him experctly flick switeches and pull levers. Soon enough, the TARDIS made its characteristic noise and landed.

"We're here. After you, my lady", said the Doctor, as Clara opened the door and stepped out. It looked like a normal city. She was about to angrily ask the Doctor why they were still on Earth, but he interrupted her.

"No, it's not Earth. You'll see. Oh, look, there are some men over there. Let's go", said the Doctor rushing Clara along. She was still quite confused, but decided to go along.

The men noticed their precence and walked towards them too.

"Well chaps, what are you waiting for?", asked the Doctor, as Clara realized what he meant and felt happy she would at least get gangabanged. The men closed in on Clara taking off their clothing and Clara's as she giddily measured their dicks in her head, noticing they were all very well endowed.

Soon enough, Clara was completely naked, as dicks were crammed into all her holes. She felt in heaven as her pussy and ass were pounded roughly and made sure to give the guy who picked her mouth inmense amouts of pleasure.

It went for a while, until Clara realized all these men had held off from cumming. This was what the Doctor meant. Not only were the men here particullarly well endowed, they had inmense resistance that made it so they could fuck her for much longer than normal guys. She was already loving this birthday gift as the men finally came in her, filling her with cum.

However, when they pulled out, Clara discovered an even greater thing. Their dicks were almost instantly erect again, and thy just switched positions to fuck her again. The Doctor decided to explain what was going on.

"I knew you love being fucked, so I brought you here, Clara. These men's ancestors were subjects to some experiments that meant they had bigger penises, could last longer and had to rest very little to get erect again. The colony was then completed with the introduction of women. You can probably guess how magnificently that went down. Fortunately, they were also given self-contraceptives they can trigger at will and recieve decent sex education to make sure the planet isn't overpopulated. Also, do remember this is just the first part of your gift", the Doctor told Clara as she looked at him with a look of utter happines and thankfulness as the men began to fuck her again.

Clara decided she had found her personal heaven, but decided to hold off from calling it defenitively that just yet. The Doctor had mentioned more to come, she thought happily.

Once the gangbang was over, after an amazing 2 hours, Clara had to be carried back to the TARDIS. The Doctor used some kind of Time Lord techiniques to restore her stamina as he set the coordiantes to the next part of this mult-part gift for his best friend.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)