More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by El_Boomo El_Boomo

Does she notice?

Claire does

"If you looked, you'd see how big he is" Claire said, breaking mine and Taras gaze and causing me to blush.

I quickly stood up and started to walk away, saying "we have to get going now, or we'll miss the bus".

I walked back in silence, willing my cock to soften whilst the others laughed and joked. But I couldn't get the image of Tara out of my head.

As I lay in bed later that evening, my phone started to vibrate. Claire apologised but added in her defence that she wasn't the only one looking, and was just shocked Tara wasn't. I figured she meant Gemma, which shocked me slightly but didn't help my building frustration. I replied that she could look anytime and received a wink in return before falling asleep.

The next day was time to return home. I was sat against a tree waiting for the buses when Tara suddenly appeared next to me.

"Hi big boy" she said as she lent against me, causing me to blush again.

"I didn't really see" she said "I wouldn't get too embarrassed about it"

We talked for a while and before realising, I bent forwards and kissed her. She kissed back hard, her tongue starting to explore my lips already. I pulled her towards me and her hand slid down as she lost balance, landing firmly in my crotch. My cock filled with blood under the touch of her hand and I felt her stop kissing him.

Opening my eyes, I saw her staring down with wide eyes at the 9 inch lump in my shorts. Her hand hadn't moved and I began to hope she'd keep holding it and continue the kiss, but a member of staff began shouting "buses are here! Everyone on and lets go home"

Tara took her hand away and kissed me hard again. "Claire has my number if you want it" she said as she stood up and began to walk away.

Does he talk to Claire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)