More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by El_Boomo El_Boomo

Does he talk to Claire?

Yes

I managed to get Taras number from Claire and began talking to her during the bus ride home. Being honest, it wasn't the greatest start, as it turned out she already had a boyfriend but things weren't going great. She wanted to see more of me, and we agreed to meet up the following weekend to decide what to do.

Days later I met up with a friend Amanda. She didnt live close enough for us to start a relationship but we talked about sex alot. So forgetting about Tara conpletely, I took Amanda to my room and received my first ever titwank. It was glorious, ending in her lucious C cups getting a generous frosting of cum, and her first ever taste as she opened her mouth in shock. She decribed it as "not something I want to diet on, but something I'm open to trying again"

We lay on my bed for a while and I told her about Tara whilst running my fingers through her slit (old romantic that I was). She seemed disappointed, but I told her that she lived too far away for us to carry on as I couldn't drive. She understood or course, and showed me how to make her cum with my fingers. She did this little shudder and quiet exhale as she came which got me rock hard straight away.

She made me cum again whilst I fingered her to a second orgasm, this time with her hand and over her stomach. She left shortly after, still covered in my dried cum and wishing me luck with Tara.

Date with Tara?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)