More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cfalkreath Cfalkreath

Choose a character

Claire Michaels - 23 years old with 12in dick

(Will contain: futa-on-futa, voyeurism, masturbation, penetration)

Claire Michaels is a beautiful women with raven black hair and pale white skin with a perfect physique. Her round b-cup breasts always filled out her clothes nicely and her twelve-inch dick seemef the perfect size for her to manage. She had finished schooling and received a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering about a year ago and is now interning for Gen inc, a company that studies genetic modifications. Claire was well fit both physically and mentally, leaving almost no time for her to have any fun. However, that was about to change.

She was interning for Doctor Jones, one of the leading analysts for Gen incorporated. She was a very perky blonde with c-cup breasts and a fourteen-inch dick. Claire was considered lucky by the others for getting such an easy-going and understanding teacher. The doctor would always been seen smiling and anxiously waiting for her intern to arrive to work. Claire was surprised when she didn't see Dr. Jones waiting for her in the lobby.

Anxious to keep her attendance, she headed for the lab. She approached the door and dug around her purse to find her keys. She pulled them out and put them to the door handle to open, only to find that it was ajar. She held her breath, fearing that somebody broke in. Her fear was washed away when she heard a particular noise coming from within. Claire opened the door ever so slightly and found Dr. Jones...

What was Dr. Jones doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)