More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cfalkreath Cfalkreath

What was Dr. Jones doing?

Sucking herself off

Claire opened the door ever so slightly and found Dr. Jones harboring the head of her fourteen inch meat shaft inside her mouth. She was captivated. Dr. Jones moved her mouth in such a fluid motion, getting just a few inches inside her mouth.

The sight was making her horny, and her cock began to harden and push against her leggings. She rarely masturbated and she only had sex once on a dare. Every time she so much as thought that way, she felt so filthy. She thought it was wrong to feel like that. However seeing Dr. Jones behave this way and growing hard didn't make her feel filthy. She felt... eager.

As Claire finished her thought, a moan elicited from Dr. Jones. She turned her attention back to her mentor just as she released her cock, allowing cum to fly across the room. Rope after thick rope shot out from her cockhead. It formed a puddle on the ground in front of her as she began stroking her pole. For several minutes she came, with each burst being more powerful than the last.

As her cumming subsided, she stared at the puddle on the floor and licked her fingers clean. At that point Claire walked in, revealing herself. When Dr. Jones saw her, a look of pure horror was trapped on her face.

"Oh my God! How long have you been standing there?" she asked.

"Long enough doctor," Claire answered.

"I-I'm so sorry you had to s-see that Claire. I... I don't know what came over me," she explained rather sharply.

"It's alright Doctor," Claire motioned.

"I just hope this doesn't impact our relationship."

How does Claire respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)