More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kresreb kresreb

What Story would you like to follow?

Claire & Mrs. Cruz (F/F, Fdom, youngF/oldF)

Follow tale of a star athlete and a submissive soccer mom.

Mrs. Laura Cruz sat in the front seat of her truck, pretending to play with her phone while she waited for the kids to be done with their practice. She got to the track 15 minutes early to be able to watch them finish their drills and runs.

She had never been much of an athlete in her youth, though not for lack of trying. She tried out every sport, but found she did not posess the skills or stamina to stick with any of them. This was her excuse for remaining on the "heavier" side for most of her adult life. She envied these youthful girls and their physical prowess.

Her daughter Jessica was a distance runner, which made her proud to see she wasn't going to make the same mistakes she did. At least not so early in life. Jessica was a lithe, tall brunette like her father, but she sweat a bit too much like him too. Her body glistened from head to toe in the summer heat as she trudged towards the car with her friends.

Her arm was around Megan as they shared a laugh about something. Megan's short curly hair was sticking to her face, her frame much smaller than Jessica's, both in bust and bottom. They playfully shoved each other after saying something else and guffawing. Jessica said something to Claire, who was walking in front of them. She smiled and then burst out laughing like the others had.

The sprinter, javelin thrower, and long jumper of the group, Claire was the sweatiest of the bunch. Her long black hair was up in a ponytail and strings of it were plastered to her neck and face.

Her loud laughter could be heard over the AC now that they group had come close enough to the truck. She laughed whole-heartedly, holding nothing back, as she seemed to do all things. To many, she was an overbearing personality but, as Claire put it, she was the most genuine person you'd ever meet, whether you liked it or not.

She could never quite admit how much she enjoyed watching the girls come back from practice all hot and bothered after morning out on the track. To have them all piled into her small truck, relaxing and praising her struggling air conditioner as she drove them home.

To her surprise, Jessica let Claire sit in the front seat. Perhaps she had called shotgun before the others, but it was unlike her daughter to not demand to sit up front. Laura found herself staring at the sweat-slicked teenager and needed a moment to compose herself.

"I'm getting tired just looking at you girls," she wiped imaginary sweat from her brow. "How hot was it out there today?"

"One hundred and two degrees!" They answered loudly in unison, then chuckled. They must have been talking about it all morning.

"Thankfully, we were done before noon," Jessica added. "So it's probly only 90 out."


They arrived back at Pleasant Hill Court, and pulled into Mrs. Cruz's steep driveway near the entrance to the culdesac.

"Thanks again Mrs. Cruz," Megan waved, the first one out of the truck and already jogging down towards her house. "I need to get home to shower before babysitting Charlotte."

The two remaining girls rolled their eyes and laughed. There must be some in-joke that she was missing. Claire followed Jessica up to the door and waited for her to unlock it. After a moment of looking through her purse, Jessica groaned in agony.

"Guess who left her keys at the track again." Claire goaded, looking back at Laura while spinning her finger near her head in the universal sign for 'crazy'.

"Can I take the truck back up there to grab them?" Jessica turned back to her mother with a comical puppy-eyed look.

Beside her, Claire was still busy miming at Jessica's expense, this time making a very deliberate walking motion with her two fingers.

"She got to use the car last time," Clair reasoned, "I think she should walk back, its only 20 minutes both ways."

"In this heat?" her daughter gaped, "Mom!"

What does Mrs. Cruz decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)