More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anxietycatalyst anxietycatalyst

Who are you?

Claire, 24

I sat on my bed for several moments, trying to gather my thoughts.

Is this some kind of dream? Am I hallucinating?

I quickly grabbed the remote and turned on the tv in my room, trying to find something to prove I wasn't crazy. However, like in the living room, the news showed anchors and regular people walking around buck-ass naked.

Shaking my head, I flipped the channel, and saw that Friends was playing, a classic. But, again, they were all walking around in their birthday suits as if it wasn't any problem at all. I had to stop and take a moment to admire Jennifer Aniston in all her glory before I turned the tv off and searched around my room for some kind of clothes.

A knock on my door snapped me back to the present, and I saw my roommate, Nicole, walk into my room.

"Nicole, where are my clothes?" I asked, my eyes dropping to her body for a moment. It felt wrong, but I couldn't resist looking...

"Clothes?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? Is that some new food, or something?"

"Ok, this is all very funny. But, seriously, I can't go out like...this."

I looked down at my body, still covered in just a blanket. I noticed it starting to slip a bit and grabbed the top, tightening it around my chest.

"Claire...are you ok?" Nicole asked, walking over to me, concern evident on her face. "Are you feeling alright?"

She walked over and placed a hand on my arm, rubbing it gently, which caused me to tense up. Nicole and I were friendly enough to each other, but we'd never touched each other in such an intimate way. Especially when one of us was naked.

"Uh..." I said, struggling to find the words while I stared right at Nicole's body. Her boobs that were the perfect handful, her wide hips, her shaved pussy...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)