More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Claire's naughty feet

It was a clear and beautiful night as a certain couple in their dimly lit room were about to enjoy it with one another.

“Oh, honey…no more...please...” Claire said, trying to refuse her husband’s advances.

“What’s the matter?” Eli said after he stopped kissing the nape of her neck.

“I don’t think we should do it today. My head’s been hurting non-stop.” she told him.

“Well I heard sex is a great painkiller, that should probably help with the headache!” he said, trying to change her mind.

“Haha nice try, but I think I’m going to have to take a raincheck for today.” Claire told him.

“Are you sure? Not even for a little bit?” Eli begged.

“Goodnight, Eli.” she said with a smile and a kiss before turning and going underneath the covers.

“Well it didn't hurt to try.” Eli said disappointedly.

As the night carried on, Eli decided to read a book before going to sleep as Claire had already knocked out next to him. After a while as Eli was in the middle of reading Claire’s left foot began nuzzling up next to his leg. Eli paid no mind to it thinking it was just her moving in her sleep when suddenly her entire body jerked to face him with her feet both now sensually stroking his right leg.

“...so I take it you changed your mind?” Eli smirked as he closed his book and placed it on the nightstand.

As he turned to face her he realized she was still sleeping.

“Claire, Claire...” he whispered.

“No, I’m afraid she’s still sleeping honey…” a voice told him.

“...but we’re available.” another voice added.

“W-Who said that?” Eli said, wondering where the voices came from.

“Over here, you stud.” the first voice said.

Eli then turned and saw her left foot waving at him.

“Hi there~” Claire’s left foot said in a playful tone.

“I-Is this some kind of trick?” Eli said in disbelief.

“Oh, no tricks here. Just us and you, hun.” her right foot told him.

“...b-but how can that be? Feet can’t talk and you don’t have mouths even if you could.” Eli explained.

“Why don’t you come around and see our soles then?” her left foot told him.

Eli then quietly got off the bed and made his way to the other side. To his surprise her delicate, petite feet were adorned with a set of plump, luscious lips at the arch of each foot.

“Don’t stare too much, it’s embarrassing.” her left foot giggled.

“I-I’m sorry, I just didn’t think my wife’s feet had, you know, mouths underneath them!” Eli told them.

“Oh, we’ve always been here, hun. We just knew how to keep her and anyone else from noticing.” her right foot explained.

“...so why did you reveal yourselves to me now?” Eli asked.

“Well someone seemed a little hot and bothered earlier and since our owner didn’t want to participate…” her right foot said.

“...we thought we could have a little bit of fun between the three of us instead.” her left foot finished saying.

“I-I mean sure I wanted to have some fun earlier, but this is crazy.” Eli stated.

“What’s so crazy about it? We’re part of your wife, right? We just want to make you happy like she does, is that so wrong?” her right foot explained.

“Well…” Eli said, trying to find a flaw in her right foot’s logic.

“Don’t you love us too, Eli?” her left foot added.

“Yes...I mean I do...I love all of my wife.” Eli told them.

“Then it’s settled! Let’s have some fun together.” her right foot said.

“I-I suppose? But how are we, you know, going to do ‘things’? Isn’t Claire going to wake up?” Eli reminded them.

“Oh, don’t worry, we have a solution for that.” her right foot told him.

“Can you just gently pull on us, first?” her left foot asked him.

“Where? Like pull on her ankles?” Eli questioned.

“Anywhere on her legs is fine.” her right foot told him.

“A-Alright?” Eli said.

As Eli gently pulled on both of Claire’s ankles, suddenly her lower half from the waist down popped off the rest of her. Eli’s eyes widened at the development in front of him as his wife’s perfect butt, long, shapely legs, and her small feet came off the bed.

“Ahhhh, that feels so much better!” her right foot said, rotating its ankle.

“Mmmmm, tell me about it.” her left foot added.

“What’s the matter, Eli?” her feet both said, facing towards him.

“W-What’s the matter? M-My wife is now in two pieces!” he said while panicking.

“Well, you said you didn’t want to wake her didn’t you? Besides, she's still perfectly fine, see for yourself.” her right foot explained.

As Eli went to check on her, he saw Claire still sound asleep and when he gently lifted the covers he noticed that there was a wall of skin where she had been separated along with the top part of her detached lower half.

“See?” her left foot said.

“O-Okay, I just wish you warned me sooner.” Eli said, calming down.

“Well, where would the fun in that be?” her right foot giggled.

“Alright, whatever, so how is this going to work?” Eli said.

“Well for starters we need you to sit for us like a good little pet...” her left foot said.

“W-What...whoa!” Eli said as he got pushed down by her left foot. “Agh, what was that for?” he asked, rubbing his sore behind.

“Last time we checked, pets don’t ask questions...” her right foot stated before shoving all of her toes in his mouth.

“Mmmmph!” Eli said, surprised as one of his wife’s soft, savory feet were in his mouth.

“Now give me a massage, carrying my top half all day was exhausting.” Claire's left foot demanded as she sat the rest of herself across from him.

Eli obliged and began carefully massaging her feeling every wrinkle on her underside.

“Ahhhh, that’s more like it…” her left foot cooed.

“...and what about me? Work that dumb tongue of yours!” her right foot ordered.

Eli then began expertly licking all of her right foot’s toes along with the spaces in between before gently sucking each toe.

“Hmmm, well looks like you are good for something after all.” her right foot told him.

As Eli continued tending to his wife’s dominant feet, his member began to grow and throb.

“Oh, what do we have here?” her right foot cooed, noticing his excitement and removing herself from his mouth.

As Eli was about to say something her left foot decided to begin french kissing him. Their tongues swirled against one another as they now bathed in each other’s saliva. Eli couldn’t believe that these soft, pillowy lips belonged to one of her feet let alone that it was a great kisser as well. Claire’s right foot then began stirring Eli’s package with the ball of her foot.

“How much of a pervert are you getting your manhood crushed by me?” her right foot teased.

“I know, he should be grateful that beautiful feet such as ourselves put up with a huge pervert like him.” her left foot added, pausing their kissing before resuming again.

Eli tried to respond but with Claire’s left foot aggressively kissing him and the pain/pleasure of the other’s actions it was kind of hard for him to.

“I guess you’ve had enough of that.” her right foot said before lifting itself off of him. “I think you’ve been obedient enough for a reward.” she said before pulling down his sweatpants.

“Here, let me help you.” her left foot added before escaping Eli’s mouth and pulling on his waistband as well.

Once the two feet pulled his sweatpants down, they were presented with Eli’s huge, throbbing cock standing at full attention.

“Oh my, such a strong and...inviting smell...” Claire’s right foot cooed before biting her lower lip.

“To think a pervert like him owns such a...magnificent cock…” her left foot added, mesmerized by the sight.

The two feet then moved in closer before instinctually kissing and licking up and down his shaft. Eli was only getting more turned on at the sight as it appeared as if Claire’s feet were giving him a footjob and blowjob at the same time.

“Ahh...that feels so...good…” Eli said, enjoying the mouths on his stiff member.

The feet then moved up his cock to its head where they began taking turns sucking the tip with their mouths.

“I...can’t hold it...much longer…” Eli said, trying his best to hold it in.

Finally with a single flick of their tongues, Claire’s feet caused Eli to release his seed all over them until they were covered with the sticky substance. Following Eli’s release, Claire’s feet began lapping up the thick, creamy stuff off each other until it was all gone.

“Ahhh, that cum was so delicious.” her right foot moaned.

“I agree, it was very rich in flavor.” her left foot added before licking the excess cum off her lips.

Suddenly Eli lifted them up off the floor.

“H-Hey, what are you doing?” her right foot said.

“Y-Yeah, put us down!” her left foot said, worried.

“Oh, I’m just paying you two back for calling me a ‘pet’ earlier along with the other things you did.” he explained.

“W-wait, we were just playing! Right, lefty?!?” Claire’s right foot said.

“Y-Yeah, we swear!” her left foot said.

“Don’t worry, I believe you two.” Eli said with a grin.

For the next hour Eli “face-fucked” each of Claire’s feet repeatedly until they were exhausted on the floor drooling cum. After apologizing again the three of them made-up with Eli reattaching Claire’s parts together.

“Ahhhh, that was such a nice sleep.” Claire said while stretching first thing in the morning. “I’m sorry about last night, hun, but you know we can have fun now since my headache is gone.” she said seductively as she groped his morning wood.

Claire’s feet then scrunched in fear remembering the events of last night.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)