More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Cities and Fotresses visited so far

Novigrad

TW3 screen-Novigrad

Novigrad is a free city within Redania and is therefore not subject to the rule of that kingdom. It is one of the major ports on the continent. Populated by nearly 30,000 inhabitants, it is one of the largest cities in the North.

Novigrad is home to all manner of craftsmen offering every ware that could possibly find a buyer. One can even find the occasional conman or shady dealer. The Eternal Fire is said to protect the city's inhabitants from all evil, monsters included.

There is no army in the city but a powerful Secret Service and its ironfist, Temple Guard and powerful Temple Fleet.

Kaer Morhen

Tw3 Kaer Morhen promo

Kaer Morhen is an old keep where the witchers used to be trained. The name is a corruption of the Caer a'Muirehen, which means Old Sea Keep in Elder Speech due to the presence of fossilized of sea creatures embedded in stones of which it was built.[1] It is located in the mountains of the kingdom of Kaedwen.

In older times, witchers trained and underwent mutations here, but fanatics who considered witchers an abomination attacked the keep and killed most of the teachers and students. Currently only Vesemir lives in the keep, although some other witchers sometimes rest here between their assignments, often during the winter then they set on The Path again.

Kaer Trolde

Kaer Trolde is a fortress belonging to Crach an Craite on Ard Skellig, the largest of the Skellige islands. From the upper terraces of the citadel almost the entire archipelago is visible: An Skellig on the north behind the strait, Spikeroog far to the west, to the east Undvik and Hindarsfjall behind it. To see Faroe, one has to go to the very top of one of the towers and look to the south.

Beneath the terraces the port city is situated, described by Yennefer as the black and amorphous like a huge crustacean thrown on the shore by the waves. The Skellige branch of the Cianfanelli Bank is located here. City is also home to quite number of alchemists, goldsmiths, glass blowers and jewelers.

It is also the Birthplace of Skellige's current Reigning Monarch, Queen Cerys An Craite. As well as the Sight of the So-Called Bloody Banquet, where Birna Bran Tried to Kill off all claimants to the Throne of Skellige, so her son could assume his Father's, the Last King's Throne.

Corvo Bianco

Corvo Bianco’s origins have been lost to the mists of time. We have only a bare legend about the vineyard being founded by the owner of the Pomerol estate’s son, who had been disinherited and exiled with only a Carvanere sapling to his name.

The modern history of Corvo Bianco begins with Master Bolius, who settled in the vineyard in his elder years. As a young man, Bolius had headed a division of sappers which fought in the far north. For his service, he was made a noble and awarded a great deal of coin. He took to rebuilding Corvo Bianco with great zeal. He dedicated the most energy to planting a beautiful garden for his wife, thus starting the craze for the use of herbs which swept Toussaint at the time. After his wife, Bolius’ second love was the olive tree, which is why he planted a great many of them all over Corvo Bianco.

When Bolius’ wife died, life lost its savor for him and he began to think constantly about . He sold his estate to Count Crespi, and the very day he signed the last piece of paperwork, he died. After Accepting the Duchess Anna-Henrietta's Contract to hunt the Beast murdering Select Individuals of the Toussaint court, This Estate and Vineyard was given as the first half of Payment to Geralt of Rivia, for services rendered.

To the story!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)