More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BabyFemdom BabyFemdom

Whom do you follow?

Cintia day 1

Cintia had started streaming porn more than 2 months ago but it had not generated income until two weeks ago she began to change her content for something much more dominant.

The vacation had just started. Cintia got up at 5 in the morning, had breakfast and then went to the basement where there was her mother's small gym. She exercised for about 2 hours and then took a bath.

It was already 8 in the morning and his brother still hadn't woken up.

Cintia decided to go for a walk but she took some handcuffs, a vibrator, a gag and a strapon in her bag.

She went to a cafe where she met her friends and they talked for a while. Once they finished talking, Cintia headed home.

On the way, a boy approached her and started flirting with her in a vulgar and rude way.

boy: hello baby, I see that you can take a big ass as much as you want for an hour although I don't think you can handle this package.

Cynthia decided to play along.

Cintia: I'll do it for you for free, just pay for the motel and buy me some pretty pink lingerie.

15 minutes later.

They were in a motel, the boy was tied and gagged on Cintia's lap with the lingerie that he bought for Cintia, while Cintia was putting a candle in and out of the motel.

After spending an hour, Cintia left the boy tied up with his lingerie on and also had the vibrator and all the candles she found inside his ass.

Cintia grabbed the boy's clothes and things, leaving him only in lingerie before leaving, she took a photo of him.

Cintia: bye baby, you can keep the vibrator by the way for 5 more hours.

boy: mmhmmhp mmgo

He closed the door and returned home, surprisingly his brother was still asleep.

Cintia decided to watch television although her comfort did not last long since when her brother woke up they had a fight and it ended with Cintia locking herself in her room.

Once his brother fell asleep he started streaming like every night.

Next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)