More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSpectator TheSpectator

Who's life are you going to swap with?

Cindy Kate, the new girl hired from work.

“What the hell is Cindy Kate doing on this list?”

The Fate chuckled and knitted her eyebrows at you. “She’s fond of you.”

“She’s a minor. Not even old enough to drink a beer-“

“She turned 18 not long ago. And she is cute.” The Fate quickly added.

“That’s not what I meant…” you say, red-faced. "Still can't legally drink..."

Cindy Kate was a co-worker that was a recent hire. A bubbly cashier with a perky chest and perkier attitude. Truth to be told, you liked her, but she reminded you of a younger sister. Maybe a close cousin? “She offered her mind to me?” You ask quietly.

The Fate nods. “Her body is yours.”

DON'T say it like that! Gaaah! That’s so weird.” before you knew it, your face got redder, and your mind felt like it had been dunked in acid. “Why does she think we’re close?”

“You bought her lunch the same day you trained her. Changed her tire when it was flat and then kept her company when she was at her first work party.” She winked at you. “I’m not allowed to say too much, but she thinks you’re pretty cool.”

You huff and cross your arms. “Anyone else would have done the same thing.”

“She’s also good friends with Emily.” The Fate said.

“So there’s a chance I might ruin their friendship too?” You exhale and lean into your knees. This prompts her to shrug, reminding you there are other choices.

“I’ll do it,” you slide the paperback towards her and nod. “I’ll be Cindy Kate for a little bit.”

“Good luck, Weber.” She winked at you. “Depending on your first day, I’ll supply you with as much as you need.”

“Cool!” You cheer. “But what if-”

She snaps her fingers, and everything goes out in a blink.

...

...

You woke up with a stir and jumped out of bed. "I'm gonna be late!" You bolted to your dresser and got your khaki's and work shirt. A bra and panties and ran for the bathroom. Luckily, it didn't look like any of your brothers or family members got in there. You stripped out of your clothes and turned on the shower. You quickly rinsed all the grime from the day before off of your body and washed your hair. When you dried off, you realized you wouldn't have time to dry off your hair before leaving for work, so you'd just have to let it dry naturally.

After grabbing your makeup bag, you leaned into the mirror and started to apply a light layer to pretty yourself up for-.

Holy shit, I’m inside Cindy’s mind... I AM CINDY?!

You stare into her sparkling green eyes as she applied the liner. Honestly speaking, once you stepped away from the mirror, you didn’t think Cindy was that cute. Ah well, you viewed her as your younger sister anyway, and your little sister can’t be cute.

You played with your tits and puckered your ass. You REALLY didn’t think you looked all that good. You a smile and strike a pose. Well, maybe you are a little cute? Well….?

“Mmm…” You put a hand on your hip and shifted your weight around. “Mm?”

There were conflicting thoughts in your head. You weren’t sure what you were. You guessed you were pretty OK. Could be better. Could be prettier. Could be-

“You gotsta go to work, girl!” Cindy said, jetting towards her makeup bag. “Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry! Hurry!”

In record time, you get done applying your makeup and leave the bathroom. You run into someone on the other side. A strong smell of tobacco hits your sense of smell, and a feeling of fear shoots through your stomach. For you, you don’t know why, but Cindy’s mind spirals into cautionary steps.

You apologized and stepped back. There was a balding man with a scratchy looking-beard that towered you by at least a foot. He wore a stained wife-beater and wore black boxers. His arms and legs were out-of-control hairy. He stared at you with a perverted grin. It was Cindy’s stepdad, more or less ironically named Gabe.

“O-oh! Hi, Gabe!” you blurted out. “How was your night?”

“Oh, just thinking of my beautiful stepdaughter. All night long.” He grinned and reached around for your ass. He gave you a painfully tight squeeze and tried to you forward. You knew better than to fight. You let him hug you with his smelly arms and rank pits.

“I-?!” You would have punched this guy if you were in your body, but something told you Cindy wouldn’t end up in a good situation if she attempted this. “I have to go to work, Gabe.”

“Gabe?” he groaned. “What did I tell you to call me from now on?”

“G-Gabe, I really-”

“Answer the question, Cindy~.”

Your face felt red-hot, and you felt terrified for your safety. “I have to go to work, daddy….”

His hand was still on your ass. He gave you another playful tease and then pushed you down the hall towards the front door. He spanked you and laughed a little. “Make all the boys jealous of me! I’ll see you later tonight!”

You looked back and saw his mouth curl into a disgusting smile. You don’t answer. Instead, you bolt for the door, snagging the keys for your car before you sprinted to the driveway.

Once you sat in the driver’s seat, you let your nerves get the best of you. You were shaking uncontrollably, and you felt like you were about to burst into tears… You covered your face and apologized out loud. “I...I didn’t know Cindy. I’m so sorry.” She acted so sweet at work you never guessed her home situation was so...taboo? You expected Cindy to say something, either in your head or with her own voice, but you felt nothing besides her fear.

You sniffed and leaned into the chair and looked at the digital clock on the dash. You probably had enough time to go somewhere before work if you wanted to...

Any stops before work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)