More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lezcindy lezcindy

Head to Yoga, Or does Cindy have to get to work?

Cindy Has to get to Work

Looking her step mom's body over, Cindy moaned softly, "I can't right now, but maybe after work? Can you wait til tonight? We could make an evening of it, yoga and dinner maybe?" Cindy asked.

Sandra's blue eyes lit up, "That sounds amazing, we haven't had a night out since you moved back, I'm still going to hit the gym, but we can meet for yoga say... 5:30? I think there is a class that starts around that time."

"5:30 works for me, shit, I gotta get dressed I'm going to be late" Cindy hurried back to her room, making sure to sway her ass for her step mom.

She slipped on a tight pencil skirt meant to show off her ass. It ended mid-thigh and like always she didn't put on panties. She loved the thrill of not wearing them. The breeze on her pussy always felt nice, and it was so much easier to tease women when she wasn't wearing underwear.

She buttoned up a tight short sleeve silk blouse. Her cleavage bursting out of the top two buttons. She toyed with the idea of leaving another button unbuttoned, but thought "not on day one." She strapped black heels to her feet and looked in the mirror, wished she had more time to play with herself. She went into the bathroom and put her hair up, it still looked messy, but she felt she looked like a knockout with her hair like that.

She put her shorts in a gym back, packed some sneakers, and picked out a sports bra that was a little too small. In her mind flashed the image of multiple women dressed like her step mom, and she wished the work day would fly by. She was already thinking about how much fun her evening would be.

Does the work day fly by? Or is Cindy's boss a hard ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)