More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Chun-Li's Nightly Patrol

Chun-Li is doing her nightly patrol of the city. She's patrolling an area that doesn't get much activity. Since it's late at night, nobody is roaming the streets. Chun-Li has been wandering around for a few hours and has not seen anything of interest. That is until she hears what sounds like a loud bang.

After hearing the sound again, Chun-Li goes to investigate. She comes across a jewelry store and sees the door to the place has been open. Since the sound she heard was very recent, Chun-Li assumes that the person or people is still inside. She quietly enters the store and thinks she can see movement in the darkness. Chun-Li turns on her flashlight and shines it in front of her.

"Freeze!"

Chun-Li shines her flashlight on a man holding a bag. He drops the bag and puts his hands in the air. That's a first. People always run after being yelled at not to move. The man stands right where he is as Chun-Li moves toward him. Unbeknown to her is that the man has a massive smile on his face. As Chun-Li is just about to turn the man around so she can cuff him, he suddenly gets behind her and manages to get her arms behind her back. The man moved faster than she could react.

She tries to break free from the man's grasp. But her efforts are in vain. Chun-Li notices the bag the man dropped to the floor is empty. And none of the glass cases containing the jewelry looks to have been smashed. Now that she thinks about it, Chun-Li didn't see the man have anything to break the glass.

Before Chun-Li can yell at the man to let her go, he quickly pushes her against a wall. Despite being a skilled fighter, none of her training could prepare Chun-Li for what the man did next. The man continues to use one hand to hold Chun-Li's arms behind her back and uses his other hand to grab her head. He forces her to turn her head and look directly at his face. Chun-Li continues to struggle and might have been able to break free. But then she looks directly into the man's eyes as they light up. His eyes. They are so pretty.

The man smiles as the cop he's holding stops struggling to break free. His plan worked. He continues to use his hypnotic eyes on the female cop for a minute before he stops.

"You will answer all the questions I ask you. Did you call for any backup?"

"No," Chun-Li says, wanting to answer the man's question for some strange reason.

"Good. Why did you break into my jewelry store?"

The man doesn't actually own the jewelry store. But he has already used his powers on the owner of the store. It's all part of his plan. Chun-Li becomes confused.

"What? I didn't break into your jewelry store. I was-"

"Yes, you did. You will believe everything I tell you. You broke into my jewelry store. I caught you trying to steal my jewelry, and you tried to run away. But I easily pinned you against the wall before you could. It's a good thing I was here to stop you. Now, how much jewelry do you have hidden inside your pockets?"

That's right. Now Chun-Li remembers. She did try to rob the jewelry store. What this man is telling her is true.

"I don't have any jewelry hidden in my pockets. I swear."

"I don't believe you. I need to check for myself. You will do everything I tell you. You will like doing everything I tell you. You're going to turn around and stay right where you are after I let go of you."

The man releases his grip on the cop's arms and turns on the lights in the jewelry store. Now that the lights are on, he turns to see who the female cop he caught himself is. His eyes widen.

"Oh my god! You're Chun-Li!"

The man couldn't believe his luck. He thought he caught himself just a random female cop. He planned to corrupt the cop and have some fun with her. Then he was going to use her to bring Chun-Li to him so he could use his powers on her. The man knew that Chun-Li retired from being a professional fighter and became a cop after she took down Shadaloo. He never expected he would achieve his goal of using his powers on Chun-Li this soon. If it weren't for his powers, he wouldn't have been able to overpower the expert fighter so easily.

"Empty all your pockets for me."

Chun-Li does what the man tells her.

"See? I told you I wasn't hiding any jewelry in my pockets."

"I still think you're hiding jewelry from me. Take off all your clothes until you're completely naked."

The man eagerly watches Chun-Li as she strips off her police uniform. His cock starts to become hard as he stares at her sexy body.

"I don't know how you've been able to fight having breasts that big. Turn around for me."

"You don't have a problem with me touching you. You like having me touch and stare at your body. It turns you on."

The man grabs onto Chun-Li's ass, causing her to moan. She continues to moan as the man caresses her ass. Eventually, he slides his hands up toward Chun-Li's breasts. The pleasure she's feeling from having her breasts played with is the same as when the man was touching her ass. Chun-Li becomes sad when the man removes his hands from her body.

"I knew you were hiding jewelry from me. I called the police. The police arrested you for stealing. You just finished having your trial. The judge ruled your punishment as having to serve me as my sex for the rest of your life. You are happy with this punishment and want to serve me as my sex . You will refer to me as Master from now on, Chun-Li. Turn around and face me."

Chun-Li turns around and smiles at her new Master.

"I'm so happy the judge gave me a light punishment. Being a sex doesn't sound so bad. It actually sounds like it will be so much fun. So, what would you like me to do, Master?"

"Put your clothes back on and follow me. I'll explain all the rules you need to know when serving me as my sex after I take you to your new home."

After putting her clothes back on, Chun-Li happily follows her Master out of the jewelry store, ready to begin her new life as a sex .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)