More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

What's next?

Christy and Clara

"Something is wrong here and we are going to find out." Clara stated with a familiar look of excitement on her face. It was the look from back than, when they used to play detectives in the park, solving the big imaginary mystery case. "Clara, common. We are not 12 anymore. Can't we just try to enjoy the stay?" Christy protested. "Besides, what are you going to do, if you find out, that something here is not right? Are you seriously thinking to go to the police, Sherlock?" Clara scratched her head. "Yeah, the local police is probably in on it. They are not going to do a thing. We need to talk to the press!" She said with a smart sparkle in her eyes, but Christy just laughed: "The press? You want to reveal to the public that you, your best friend and my aunt originally went to this remote island, to get our holes stuffed with big meaty cocks and not to solve a human trafficking case in the first place?" The smart sparkle in Claras eyes disappeared but her excitement only grew. "We were already in up to our necks, but the case just started to get interesting", she said in a rough film noir voice over voice, looking over her shoulder with a frown. Christy rolled her eyes and hit her head with the palm of her hand – Clara was all in for an detective adventure and nothing in the world would stop her from that.

A few minutes later they were sneaking down the hotel corridor. "Why are we sneaking?!" Christy blurted out. "Shhhhh!" Clara made at her. "We are going to check the other rooms. Maybe we can find out what's going on in there." Christy just shook her head and followed her friend. The only reason why she went along with her was the nostalgia for the days, where they would sneak into their teachers office to steal a copy of the math test. Clara approached the first door next to theirs and put her ear on it. "Isn't that aunty Megans ro– ", "SHHH!", "Ok, gees!" Clara was listening, but there was nothing. Then a soft mumble from a female voice, soft steps coming closer and closer. Clara jerked back from the door just in time, when somebody must have slammed himself with full against the door from the inside. The thud was so loud that both girls just froze and stared in panic at the door knob. Then another thud and another, and another. As the thuds were picking up pace to a rhythmic beat a hoarse female voice started to swear and moan. Christy stared at Clara and mouthed "Aunty Megan?" in utter disbelief. Aunty Megan never swore, and if she did, she said cute things like "darn" or "heck", but this voice was not afraid to say the f-word and the c-word, and even the n-word in only one sentence. The jaws of both girls just dropped. The door rattled with every thud and aunty Megans voice could be heard throughout the whole corridor. Clara suddenly noticed that the golden number plate on the door was shaking from left to right exposing a tiny hole in the door. She carefully pushed the bronze plate to the side and peeked through the hole, and stared right into Megans bobbing grimace. It was a shock. Megans face was all smudged with make up, sweat and cum, her eyes were crossed and her tongue hung out, like the tongue of a mad cow. Sometimes she would spit a row of curse words out, like a mantra. Like watching a terrible accident, it took Clara a while to move away from the hole and let Christy have her peek. And while Christy was getting traumatized by the sight of her ragged aunt, Clara was leaning with her back against the wall, slowly sliding down until she was sitting on the floor. Things had just turned to the worst, the voice over said in her head.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)