More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Who is first?

Christopher

The Being stands in front of Christopher. A man around 6ft 5, 250 lbs and bearded. He has brown hair and eyes. His beard is a bit red but mostly matches his hair. "Oh seems the first one. What does he want to change? No matter, I'll bring him change." mutters the being. The Being walks to his wheel of change. "First spin..." It doesn't move. The being looks at it, opens up the mechanism and slaps his head. "Of course, forgot about dreams. Their day can't be too much longer." The Being sits back in the chair and waits.

Hours later, Christopher and his fiance get into bed and fall asleep. The Being snorts out of sleep and sighs. "Perfect." Christopher starts to dream of a field. He watches his childhood dog run through tall grass while his 5th grade teacher rides on its back. He turns and bumps into a large black cube. A doorknob forms and a door swings open wide. Chris enters slowly. The door shuts and a light shines on him from above. "Greetings. What might your name be?" the Being says with a genderless voice. Confused Chris responds "Name is Chris. What is this?" The Being laughs "Change my dear boy." Another light shines above the giant wheel. Chris can't make out anything in the dark except for a dark humanoid shadow. "I am a deity of sorts. I bring change where I go. Not always needed or the right kind but change. Specifically to your self." the Being explains. The Being spins the wheel. "Now what kind of change do you want?" It asks. Chris says "A new house or car. Is that up there?" The Being laughs hard. "No but it seems your first change is here." The wheel stops and the Being reads "Ultimate Black." Chris's shadow stands up and envelopes him and pushes him from the room. "See you soon." the Being says as Chris wakes suddenly in a sweat.

Next morning.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)