More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Christmas party Santa suit prank.

It was just before winter vacation and there was a huge party at Marisa's house. Marisa was the most popular senior in the entire school. Jake was in Marisa's grade and he had a bit of a crush on her. Marisa had invited the entire senior class to her party this year. Marisa's parents were out of town and she was an only child, so she had the house to herself.

"So Jake are you going to Marisa's party on Friday night?" Asked Kelly.

Kelly was a very smart girl who was really cute, but not that popular. Kelly was even hotter than most people realized. She was always dressed in baggy clothes, so no one knew how sexy her body really was. Now Kelly wasn't popular, since she was smart and took her school work very seriously. This made most of the popular girls play tricks and jokes on her.

"I'm definitely thinking about it, I just don't know what to wear! I want everyone to notice me if I go to my first party.!" Jake said back.

Kelly smiled to herself, as an idea popped right into her head. Kelly and Jake were friends, but not best friends and she was secretly mad at him. A few weeks back, one of the cheerleaders put in a sign on Kelly's back that said 'spank me as hard as you can'. Jake had seen the cheerleader, Jasmine put the sign on Kelly's back. However Jake thought it would be funny not to tell Kelly about the sign.

Kelly ended up walking around all day with that sign on her back. So many students, both guys and girls started to smack Kelly's ass through the day. Jake started to point out the sign when the girl was walking down the hallway. Jake thought it was so funny that Kelly freaked out any time someone smacked her butt and ran off. The next day Kelly found out Jake knew about the sign and was pointing it out to everyone.

Kelly was completely embarrassed and her ass was sore from all the spankings she got through the day. When Kelly found out Jake knew she wanted to tell him off, since they were friendly with each other. Instead Kelly decided to find a way to get Jake back way worse. Jake and Kelly hung out in a smaller group of nerdy students, witch was why it upset her that Jake didn't tell him.

"I actually have an idea on how you can get people to notice you. Why don't you wear half a Santa suit to the party. And the half you should wear is the bottom half. I know all eyes would be on you, if you were walking around in just those Santa overall pants. I know I wouldn't be able to look away for long I'd you were walking around shirtless." Kelly said with a seductive smile.

"Do you really mean it?" Jake asked, very confused and excited.

"Yes I do, you might be know as a nerd, but you are in really good shape. I'm sure everyone will be looking at you, if you dress like I told you too." Kelly said back.

"Okay cool I'll do it." Jake said back in a cocky tone.

"Great!! Now if you really want to turn me on,don't wear any underwear!" Kelly answer.

Jake turned bright red, but managed to shake his head to say yes. Next both Jake and Kelly went their separate way to go to class. The day seemed to drag by for both of them, since they wanted to go to the party as soon as they could. Kelly couldn't wait, to spring her trap on Jake, as just keep walking away to go to her class. Meanwhile Jake was daydreaming about the cute girls in his class.

After school got out, Jake rushed home to get ready. The first thing Jake did when he got home, was strip naked and shower. Once Jake was showered and cleaned up, he threw on the overall red Santa pants he had. Jake threw the Santa pants on and rushed out the door and started to walk across town. It wasn't cold out, since Jake was living in Florida.

Kelly arrived at Marisa's house at the same time Jake did. Kelly waited for Jake to go inside the house, before she got out of the car. Kelly headed inside and found Jake getting a alcoholic drink. So Kelly walked up to Jake and made sure he didn't have any underwear on,witch he didn't. Kelly smiled evilly to herself as she waited for Jake to drink more, before starting the next part of her plan.

What's next??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)