More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Christmas Gift

“You shouldn’t have,” Jessie told her girlfriend. “No, I mean really, you shouldn’t.”

She gestured at the woman who was standing placidly at the base of the Christmas tree. Her eyes were completely empty of any conscious thought. Her lips were pursed and her arms set askew, posed in the same manner as a storefront mannequin display. The only sign of life in her otherwise still form was the gentle rise and fall of her prodigious chest.

“But babe, I saw you looking at her,” Danica whined. “Don’t tell me you don’t want her after I went through all that effort to get her.”

“I mean, I do, but it’s a bit much isn’t it? I already have all the other slaves you’ve gotten me and I don’t even pay them all the attention they deserve.”

“Silly,” Danica bonked Jessie on the head. “They’re slaves. They don’t deserve anything other than what you want to give them.”

“I guess.” Jessie looked at the new again. Her bubblegum pink hair was quite appealing, like cotton candy. And her boobs looked equally as delectable, like they were filled with syrup. “I was looking for a pinkette to round out the collection.”

“That’s the spirit!” Danica pushed Jessie forward, colliding her with the . “Enjoy your gift!”

Jessie planted face-first into the ’s tits. The woman didn’t resist; she just let her new mistress enjoy her bosom. She didn’t have any will of her own to do anything but just let what happened happen.

“Ever since you practically creamed yourself when you saw her bend over that one time while presenting the news, I knew I had to get her for you,” Danica explained. “Only the best for the love of my life.”

Jessie extracted herself from the ’s tits. “She’s so soft.”

“Uh huh. I gave her a spin before wrapping her up, so I can testify that she’s definitely the most comfy snuggy girl I’ve gotten you. Now admit you want her and that you deserve many more girls.”

“I’ll admit nothing,” Jessie scoffed defiantly, though it was somewhat undercut by her embracing the pinkette tightly while doing so. “This is the last , for real this time. Five is more than enough for both of us.”

Danica gave Jessie an exasperated look, which only prompted Jessie to stick her tongue out. This was an old argument between the two of them and they could only retread it halfheartedly at this point; they were too much in love to give any serious debate.

“Hmm,” Danica hummed, mostly to herself. She was considering resolving it once and for all. To do or not to do. That was the question. Looking at Jessie sticking out her tongue like that made her decision for her.

“Jessie, you’re my Turquoise Peacock Doll Grant,” Danica said her girlfriend’s trigger phrase, dropping her into trance. Her girlfriend slumped, mimicking the empty posture of the next to her. “You love the thought of having as many girls as possible.” And just to be safe, she repeated her earlier instructions to really reinforce them. “You love your girlfriend hypnotizing hot women to be your slaves. Hypnosis is hot and sexy and you can’t get enough of it.” She snapped her fingers and her girlfriend woke up.

Jessie startled awake. “Huh. Was I dozing off?”

“Yeah, the new is just too comfortable.”

“Def. Thanks so much for getting her for me, she’s the perfect gift,” Jessie nodded to herself, confirming the truth. “But you know now that you’ve set the precedent, if you want to top yourself you’re going to have to get me two slaves for Christmas next year.”

“Oh I think I can manage that.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)