More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by skim266 skim266

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

Christmas Day in Fairmont Hotel Banff

After saving up a lot of money and planning hard for this trip, Mackenzie and her friends, Michelle and Katie, decided to spend their Christmas somewhere that seems more magical and Christmasy rather than spending it in a place where it's hot and humid with no snow like Texas which they were from. They booked an expensive hotel called Fairmont hotel in Banff and spent a day there before Christmas and everything went normal for Mackenzie.

It was finally Christmas day and Mackenzie and her friends were opening each other gifts. Mackenzie opened her first present from Katie and got her a red long socks with white fluff at the end like a stocking. Mackenzie opened her second and got something that she didn't expect from Michelle, at least, at this time. Michelle got her a bright red bikini that was decorated with small Christmas ornaments and candy canes all over it with the word "chest" on the left side and "nut" on the right side! Along with the bikini came with a Santa Claus hat! Mackenzie and her friends couldn't help but laugh at her gift, knowing how ridiculous the bikini is.

"For next Christmas back home if you're trying to impress any boys!" Michelle laughed.

"Thanks! I'll make sure to use it well!" Mackenzie laughed along.

"Actually Mackenzie, I think you should wear that bikini!" Katie said with a smirk.

What does Katie have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)