More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Who's acquisition do you wish to see?

Christina Hendricks

The elevator doors opened, and Christina Hendricks stepped into an almost deserted underground parking lot. Some cars were scattered here and there belonging to some last-minute shoppers, and a few people were walking towards them as they too were about to go home after a day well spent.

She had just finished up a long conversation with her agent about future and current plans and was quite satisfied with the projects that he had managed to secure, as well as the more than generous compensation attached to them. For today's meeting, she had opted to go with a more casual look. Simple denim pants that fitted snugly against her firm ass and toned legs, and a floral-patterned white button-up shirt that was barely able to contain her famously large breasts.

As she walked towards her car, she began to rummage inside her purse to get her keys. Unfortunately, the item proved to be most elusive as she reached her car well before she found her keys. She was so focused on her search, that she didn't notice the fairly large van that was slowly approaching her. It was pale blue, with a logo for a local plumbing company on the side. Both sides also had a sliding door to allow easy access into the cargo cabin. As the van drew closer to the unaware actress, the passenger door opened, and a burly, muscular man stepped out. Not closing the door to avoid drawing attention, he kept pace with the van as they got closer. With a victorious cheer, Christina pulled her hand from her purse, and a small keychain glistened in the light. At that moment, the van sped up to stop right in front of her car, blocking any chance of leaving. Christina looked towards the van with a mixture of annoyance and was about to tell them off or ask them to move.

She never got beyond a single step as a hand was clasped over her mouth from behind her, and a strong arm wrapped around her arms, pinning them to her side. Her scream of surprise was muffled by the strong hand, and her flailing arms got nowhere near his own to pull herself free. The sliding door facing her opened, revealing two more men, and a poorly lit interior, and Christina's struggles became more as realisation kicked in. A rough hand grabbed one of her large breasts through her shirt, and she gave a muffled scream of protest as the man holding and molesting her slowly began to move towards the open door. With a final harsh squeeze of her breast, she was roughly pushed into the van, where the two waiting men quickly jumped on her. Each grabbed her by an arm, and she was pulled upright and further into the van. A short high pitched scream was briefly heard before the door slid close, and the garage became quiet once more. The man that had her into the van closed the passenger door and reached down to pick up the car keys from where she had dropped them and got into the car. With a nod to the driver, the van began to pull away, with the expensive car belonging to Christina Hendricks following close. They passed a few people on the way out, but no one was aware of what was happening in the back of the van that was passing them by.


Inside, Christina realised just how much trouble she was. The two that were holding her arms them up towards the ceiling of the van where she saw two sets of handcuffs hanging, they were bolted into the ceiling at roughly one and a half meters apart, and her arms were spread apart as they her wrists into the open cuffs. With two metallic clicks, the cuffs locked close, and her arms were held firmly in place. they then grabbed her feet and began to pull them apart as well, to wear she saw two more sets of cuffs bolted into the floor.

'Please, let me go. You don't have to do this. I have money, I can pay you. Whatever it is you were offered, I can double it. Tripple it even."

They paid her no mind, and despite her feeble attempts to pull free, her feet were slowly pulled towards the cuffs. She felt the sharp edge of the cuffs cut into the skin of her feet as they closed around her ankles, and she had never felt more helpless than she did now. Standing spread-eagled, with no way to protect herself, it didn't take long for her to form a picture of what was going to happen. A picture that was only solidified as one of the men walked up to her, and grabbed the front of her shirt. With a violent pull, he yanked it open, making buttons fly across the cabin before clattering to the floor. A pressing silence fell over the cabin as they got a good look at her breasts, and despite the fact that she was wearing a bra, she felt completely exposed and . The man standing in front of her reached for her breasts and wasted no time starting to grope them.

Despite the feeling of total helplessness, Christina still twisted her body away from his grip.

'Don't touch me you fucking bastard. Keep your hands away from me.'

The response came faster than she had anticipated. His hand shot towards her and slapped her on the side of her face, causing her head to jerk sideways from the . A sharp sting radiated from her cheek, and she slowly turned her face so she could look at him.

'You better learn to keep your mouth shut bitch. The only time I want you to open your mouth is when you use it to suck one of our cocks. And if that's too difficult of an order for a dumb bimbo like you, we have plenty of ways to keep you quiet. Understood?'

Christina slowly nodded, the sharp sting on the side of her face a stark reminder of the power these men had over her. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes as she silently endured the humiliation of two complete strangers running their hands all over her body. And there was nothing she could do about it. They paid extra attention to her massive breasts, her firm ass, and of course, her pussy. She jerked and twisted as their hands explored every inch of her, and froze in silent fear as one of their hands began to rub against the front of her pussy. Even through the denim pants, she felt his fingers against her sensitive sex, and she stifled a sob as images of what was to come began to fill her head.

'Not bad slut. you got a good body. Nice pair of tits as well, those are gonna be getting plenty of attention. But enough foreplay, time for the grand unveiling.'

He walked towards the front of the cabin, where several metal shelves were fastened to the thin metal wall. The shelves were filled with boxes of all shapes and sizes, and he began to rummage in one of them until he found what he was looking for; Two razor-sharp knives. He handed one to his companion, and after he retook his place in front of her, pressed the sharp edge of the blade against her neck.

'No sudden moves now whore, who knows what we'll cut if you do.'

He began to draw the blade down across her neck until he reached the top of her shirt. meticulously, they began to cut away her shirt, followed by her pants and even her shoes were taken off. They stepped back when she was left wearing just her underwear, and they took a moment to appreciate the helpless beauty in front of them. The man standing behind her walked towards the shelves, and from one of the boxes, retrieved a professional camera. Christina shook her head in panic as she saw him approach her with the camera and began taking pictures. After a full minute of him taking pictures, a minute in which the other man took his time running his hands all over her body from behind her, he put the camera back on the shelve and picked up his knife again.

This time they were much quicker, and with only a few quick cuts, her bra fell to the floor of the van, revealing her famously large breasts to them in all their glory. Two cuts later, her panties joined her bra on the floor, revealing her pussy to them. It was smooth and freshly shaved. Again, the man behind her began to play with her now totally naked body, while the other one was taking plenty of pictures. At one point, she was to look straight ahead, and the men holding the camera used that opportunity to take a full frontal picture of her.

Christina Hendricks in all her glory. Bound, naked, helpless, ready to be fucked. How many men would pay to be in the place of the two around her? How much would they pay for the pictures? She knew not, but the situation, as bad as it was, became worse at a rapid pace. She knew this would only lead to one thing, and her fears were confirmed when the man in front of her began to remove his clothes. The rustling of fabric behind her told her that the other one was stripping as well, and she mentally braced herself for what was going to happen.

She didn't have to wait long, as they began to run their hands all over her body. She jerked and twisted her body away from them, but the rattle of chains, and the sharp sting of steel biting in her flesh prevented her from doing so. She wasn't at all surprised when the man in front of her went straight for her breasts. She knew she was well-known for her ample breasts, and that a sizable portion of her fame was related to her looks. But there is a stark difference between knowing people lusted after you and having strangers grope you while you are helpless to stop them. She tried to ignore his hands as he roughly began to play with her soft yet firm breasts, clearly relishing the moment, how many would pay a hefty sum to be in his place.

Suddenly, her hips were grabbed from behind, and she felt them slowly snake towards the front, straight for her pussy. Instinctually, she tried to close her legs, but they were spread apart to such an extent that she barely managed any movement. She stiffened as his fingers landed against her pussy, and took a sharp breath as they brushed across her clit.

Slowly, the minutes dragged on as the men continued to play with the two spots she knew men lusted after most. It took all her willpower, but she was happy to note that she had yet to show any sign of being affected by them. Something they noticed as well, and it clearly annoyed them.

'It looks like the bitch isn't all that eager to play with us.'

He pushed his fingers into her exposed pussy, and after a few strokes, removed them. Christina had never felt more violated in her life than she did when he used his fingers to try and pleasure her.

'Yeah, as dry as a dessert. What do you think? Shall we give her something to help loosen her up a bit?'

The other man looked thoughtful as he idly pinched and twirled one of Christina's slowly hardening nipples.

'Hmm, yeah, why not. We still got a shot of that special stuff left from when we took that other whore. You know the one I'm talking about? That super strong one?'

'Oh yeah, she loved it when we gave her that one. Do it. And bring the gag, I want her to get used to the feeling of having something big stuffed in her mouth.'

The man mauling her tits stepped away and walked towards the shelves where he began to rummage through a few boxes. Meanwhile, the man behind her was rubbing his cock against the underside of her pussy, while his fingers danced against her pussy. Every time he moved forward, Christina shivered as his cock rubbed against her sensitive slit, and when she looked down, she could briefly see the thick throbbing head of his cock poke from between her legs.

'GOT IT.'

With an eager shout, the man walked back from the shelves. In one hand, he held a syringe containing an alien-looking yellow liquid. Dangling from the straps in his other hand was what she recognized as a penis gag. A LONG penis gag. Long AND thick. And she became fearful at the thought of having to have that being into her mouth.

As he approached her with the gag, she clamped her mouth shut in a attempt to keep that thing away from her. Their response was quick and painful. From behind, a hand wrapped itself into her long flaming red hair and pulled back sharply. Her head snapped back until she looked up at the ceiling, and she let out a cry of pain. The other guy took that opportunity to push the gag into her mouth as far as he could. Grabbing her by the chin to hold her steady, she felt the hand in her hair disappear. Not a second later, the gag was being deeper into her mouth as he instead began to pull on the two straps. Inch by unavoidable inch, the gag sank deeper into her mouth, until it began to push into her throat as well. She felt the straps being tied behind her neck, and her face was released from their grip. She lowered her head but immediately regretted the action. The sheer size of the gag completely filled her throat, and tilting her head down made the gag push against her windpipe, cutting off her precious air. If she wanted to breathe, she had to keep her face up.

'That's a good look on you slut. Get used to it while you can, you'll be sucking plenty of cock where you're going. Now for the shot.'

Christina breathed heavily from the terror flowing through her. She had no idea what they were going to do, but it sounded bad. She once more tried to escape, but the steel cuffs proved too strong for her to break out of. Her struggles stopped when she felt something sharp against her skin. She grunted in pain as the needle pierced her skin, and was carefully pushed deeper into her arm. After a few seconds, she felt something begin to flow into her arm.

The sting of the needle disappeared, and the men stepped away from her.

'It shouldn't take long tits. You know when it starts to work. The last one we used this on was like you, frigid and dry. But after we gave her this, she was leaking like a broken faucet while bouncing on our cocks like a cheap whore. So I'm sure you're going to love it.'

True to his words, a warmth began to spread. Starting with her arm, it quickly moved to the rest of her body. She became warmer with each passing second, while her breathing became ragged. Her nipples grew stiffer than she had ever experienced and they throbbed with each frantic heartbeat. She felt her pussy grow wet, and her clit began to pulse as it too emerged from its shelter, stiff and ready for action.

With each passing second, the feelings intensified. Her nerves and senses were supercharged beyond belief. The faintest movement of air against her nipples had her moan around the gag, sending pulses of pleasure straight into her pussy. Her pussy was soaked, no, drenched. They weren't joking when they said she would be leaking, already, she could feel her juices fall from her aching cunt in steady drops. She felt a hand grab her breasts, and she gave a loud strangled moan as the overcharged nerves translated the action into pure pleasure. Her pussy convulsed and she felt herself have a tiny mini orgasm from the action.

Her nipples were pinched, and she moaned again. A single finger brushed against her clit, and she gave a piercing screech as pure pleasure broke through her failing resolve, and she came. The only thing holding her together was the cuffs keeping her helpless to their actions, and she shook and trembled as the powerful orgasm tore through her. Her pussy convulsed around empty air, and an aching need for more buried itself deep into her mind. A small stream of her juices leaked from her cunt with each rhythmic contraction, and it took a good minute before she calmed down. She heard a soft hum and before she could utter any form of protest, a vibrator of some sort was pushed against her clit. Immediately, she went into powerful convulsions as her body was instantly pushed into orgasm the of which had her squirt unbelievably hard. Like a scene straight from a porn movie, she squirted in a powerful geyser of pussy juice that spattered the floor of the van. The of it was such that her lower legs were covered in her own liquid.

'Oh yeah, that's the reaction we wanted to see. It'll only last an hour, but after that, you should be more than ready for the main event.'

Christina had no time to prepare herself for what came next. She felt his cock line up against her glistening slit from behind her, and she moaned like a wanton whore as it easily parted her soaked lips and slid inside in one smooth motion. His cock was thick, and her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. With each inch that he sank deeper into her, the pleasure rose higher, until it became too much for her, and she screamed in ecstasy as another orgasm ripped through her. From around his cock, her juices readily streamed out, where they fell to the floor of the van into a steadily growing puddle. They had barely begun their work, and already she had cum twice. They were harder than any orgasm she had before, and already she felt her resolve begin to slip under the mind-blowing pleasure. That was when he began to thrust, and her world went white as stars exploded in front of her eyes. There was no way to resist this. There was no way to resist them. They had her at their mercy, they could do whatever they wanted, and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

Even through the gag, her screams were loud, and she wondered why no one outside the van had heard her by now. Little did she know, they had already left the centre of LA, and were cruising through a suburb towards the city limits. With a final grunt, the cock was deep into her cunt, and she felt it swell as the head pushed against the entrance of her womb. She wanted to offer some sort of objection to what was about to happen. But the moment he shot his first string of semen into her womb, her world exploded once again. Everything was pleasurable to her. Even as her womb was defiled and filled with his jizz, the sensation of it was enough to bring her to orgasm. He pulled his softening cock out, and she felt his semen mix with her own juices as it leaked from her pulsing cunt. There was a moment of nothing, before the man in front of her aimed his cock for her entrance, and easily filled her up in one swift motion. Again she came, and as the van steadily drove down the highway towards its unknown destination, Christina could only hope she would make it with her sanity still intact.


With a startled gasp, Christina opened her eyes. As she tried to calm her breathing, she took in her surroundings.

She was in a small cell made entirely from seamless steel. A bare toilet was in one corner, and a simple sink in another. She looked down to see what she was laying on, and it was a simple, bed. She now also noticed that she was still completely naked, save for a collar made from smooth steel.

As she lay down, her mind had finally caught up, and memories of the past hours returned. they had kidnapped her in broad daylight. Stripped her of her clothes and dignity. Her mind reeled from what happened after that. The they gave her had turned her into a raving nymphomaniac, and she eagerly fucked them as much as her unforgiving restraints allowed. She had never noticed the exact moment the wore off, but she continued to fuck them long after it had stopped working. She had cum an ungodly amount of times, she wouldn't even dare hazard a guess to the exact number, and they had come plenty of times as well. Inside her womb, inside her ass, on her body, coating her skin and tits with their thick spunk. And when it looked like they were spent from the hours of non-stop fucking, they pulled over and switched places with the drivers. With two men, fresh and ready to fuck her, she was given no respite, not a moment of rest. They kept going hour after hour, until eventually, her mind simply gave up. The stress, emotion, and sheer sexual destruction were too much for her to handle, and she fainted into blissfully unconsciousness.

Until she woke up in here. Alone. Naked. Afraid. Unsure of what was about to happen to her next. She curled up in a ball and silently cried herself back to sleep.


Several floors above her cell, in a room dedicated to the administrative part of The Game. A man responsible for the acquisition of the players closed the window showing the camera feed into Christina's cell.

He pulled up her file for this year's event and made a note about something. If he was to scroll down, he would have found a copy of a mail sent from Christina's phone some days prior to her acquisition. It was a simple mail addressed to a company that specialised in abduction and power play scenarios. He had no idea why Christina had requested a meeting with them, and frankly, he didn't care. He was tasked with securing her presence before the event started, and this was the perfect opportunity. Maybe in the end, they would pretend to her that it was all part of an elaborate scenario setup for her and like-minded women. Or maybe they just her again and deposited her back in her home, who knew? Not him, at least. That part was the responsibility of a different group. His job with her was done, and he had plenty of more to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)