More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Where does Christina take mike? to her house, his house or to a near by desert?

Christina's home

There the two came to Christina's house as she drove there as Mike still had his wet soaked clothes on. "Where are we going anyway?," asked Mike, "we are going to my house silly Billy" said Christina as she then drove straight into the drive way of her house. Then as Christina came to her house with Mike in the car with his soaking wet clothes, she looked at him and said "Ok!, time to get you out of those wet clothes Mike," as she got out of her car to go to the other side of her car to let out Mike from the passenger seat. There Christina open the door of the passenger seat where Mike was sitting, as Mike then got out of the car with his wet clothes on. "Lead the way, let's go honey," said Christina as she open the back door of the car and took their bags.

Then as Christina stood there with both of their bags she told Mike, "ok Mike time to get you got of these clothes honey," as she then grabbed Mike on his right ass cheek as Mike lead the way to her house as Christina followed behind Mike with her hand still grabbing his ass. On their way to the front door they heard, "Well hello Christina, How are you honey?" asked a older woman next door, "Mrs. Watson I'm good, and you?" asked Christina as the woman next door said "I'm doing just fine my dear" said Mrs. Watson next door as she saw Mike with wet clothes on. "Christina, who is that handsome young man with you with wet clothes on?," said Mrs. Watson as she saw Mike. "Oh this is Mike, so if you would excuse me I have to get him out of these wet clothes," said Christina as she patted Mike on the bum as the two went into her house. "Ok dear I will see you when you come out, or tomorrow," said Mrs. Watson as Christina replied saying, "Ok Mrs. Watson see you later?" as her and Mike went into the house after Christina opened the door with her house key.

Then as Christina and Mike had now gotten in the house, it was time for Mike to take those wet close off as Christina said "ok Mike, it's just me and you, now strip, take off those wet clothes, or I will take them off for you, what will it be boy."

Mike strips Christina watches, or Christina takes the clothes off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)