More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Kd34 Kd34

Mike strips Christina watches, or Christina takes the clothes off?

Christina takes them off

"Ok Mike, allow me to take off those wet clothes" as she then took off Mike's clothes, starting with his jacket. Then the next thing that was taken off was Mike's tank top as she then looked at how muscular Mike's chest and arms looked as she like what she saw. "That is it, Christina?" asked Mike standing in front of Christina bare back and shirtless. Then as Christina heard what Mike said, she said to him, "No Mike silly boy," as she kneeled down and took off the soft wears and socks that Mike was wearing on his feet. Then she proceeded to take off his pants as Christina then pull them down to his ankles as she then took them off him completely. "Could I at least keep some type of dignity with my underpants," said Mike as Christina looked at his wet underpants. Then Christina went to Mike as she looked at Mike in the face and proceeded onward to putting her thumbs in the waistbands of Mike's underpants, while she looked right into his eyes, and said to him, "Oh no you can't Mike, you are going to catch a cold, so sorry, off with the wet undies, now!! Here we go." Then as Christina said that with one motion, and to Mike's shock, pulled down Mike's underpants all the way to his ankles, causing him to lift both of his feet as Christina took them off of him completely, putting Mike's wet undies with the rest of his wet clothes. Then as Christina got the wet clothes off of Mike, Mike now stood in Christina's living-room completely naked as he had to cover up his junk with his hands.

Then as Mike stood in Christina's house naked, Christina then glanced down at what Mike was covering up. Christina then started to laugh seeing Mike was naked in her house. "What is so funny Christina?" asked Mike still having his penis covered up, "your covering your ding a ling Mike," said Christina as she giggled at Mike seeing him naked in her living room by the door. "Stand right here Mike, I'm going to get a towel to wipe the wetness off of you," said Christina, as she went upstairs to her bedroom to get a towel. There Mike was, naked in the house, left by himself as he had to wait for Christina to come down. While waiting for Christina, Mike then felt the freezing cold on his body, feeling the cold breeze on his nude body from the window that Christina had open. Mike seeing the window open he then took his hands from his crotch to hug himself feeling the very very cold air as he went to shut the window that was opened.

The wait however was cut short, as Christina came down with a towel in hand coming to wipe the wet skin of Mike. Then as Christina came down stairs with a towel, she saw Mike standing naked and shivering, while hugging himself. Christina as she saw Mike naked and shivering, she then took a glance down at his shriveled up penis and balls saying, "Oh my god Mike!!, you're cold," as Mike said "N,..N,.. No Shh,...Sh... Shit Christina need the towel now," shivering like crazy, as Christina walked toward him in haste to wipe off the wetness of off Mike naked wet body. Christina wiped off the nude sides of Mikes body as she went on to wipe Mike's thighs, legs and toes, as Christina then went upward to wipe Mike's privates, as Mike said to her, "whoa Christina, that tickles," as Christina said, "oh sorry," wiping his genitalia. While Christina then went onto wiping his privates, Christina kept her eyes on Mike's penis and balls as she saw it was at least 4 inches noticing it looked like a shrimp. "Thank you so much Christina That means allot to me" said Mike naked getting his nude body wiped by Christina with a trowel as she told Mike "your very welcome Mike honey, anything for you, and any time too" said Christina as she still wiped the naked skin of Mike, while still looking at Mike's shriveled dick as she giggled. "Christina that's enough of looking at my dick" said Mike as he saw Christina laughing at his dick. "Whoa Christina that tickles" said Mike as Christina giggled saying "oh sorry Mike, Alright Mike I won't" as she then went onto wiping off the genitalia of Mike's seeing that it was the main place that was cold, as she wiped his bum as well.

After a hour and a half of wiping Mike's naked body, Christina then covered Mike's nakedness with the same towel as Mike held onto the towel that Christina covered him with. When covering Mike with a towel she then rubbed his body and his bum as Mike was still covered with the towel that Christina covered him with. She did this to keep him warm, while kissing him on the cheek.

"Christina, Can I wear something please?"

Does Christina give Mike something to wear?, or does he stay naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)