More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Myds6 Myds6

Who would get in the first skirmish tonight?

Christa

Christa was a bit bored. She thought the earlier show had been overrated, and this afterparty was full of all the same people she'd seen every weekend since she'd moved here for college. She might have to find a new scene, or make some new friends, this was getting old. But for now, these people are who she knew, for better or for worse.

She emptied the last drops of Corona from the bottle, and took a lick of the lime, being careful not to smudge her black lipstick. In spite of how well-known she was in the scene, she was here alone tonight, having recently broke up with her boyfriend, a sometime DJ at the club, because he couldn't keep it in his pants. It had been a couple of weeks, and a number of her friends had abandoned her, choosing him in the very widely-known dispute between them. She had been a well-respected promoter before, but now, she was a well-dressed college girl, sitting by herself in the corner, drinking beer.

Pulling out her compact, she checked her makeup. Her dark brown hair, just longer than chin length, was feathered with just the right amount of hairspray, and the black eyeliner and dark eyeshadow around her dark brown eyes looked exactly as it had when she had applied it so carefully. Her septum and lip rings were shiny and on-point. She looked perfect from head to toe in her pointed boots, ankle-length black skirt, black corset, and fishnet shrug. A leather belt and a choker with a bondage ring on it completed the look. She was a goth goddess. Yet here she was, sitting by herself, bored.

She sighed, looking around. There were some attractive people in the room, but as far she was concerned, they were all either shallow and stupid, or friends with her ex. If this was the pond she was fishing in, she was going to be alone for a long time. She looked down at the empty Corona bottle, then stood up to walk over to the bar for another. At least the beer was cheap.

That's when, to her surprise, she saw someone she wasn't hoping to see.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)