More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cariadferch-usa cariadferch-usa

Who is your blind date?

Chris Stenson, State Parks & Forests Supervisor

Taking a deep breath you resist the urge to look through the security peephole in the door and instead just open it. "Hello." You smile as you get the first glimpse at your date.

"Hello." A clean shaven man with short brown hair responds. His eyes briefly go big with excitement as he gives you a quick look over. You too are pleased. Thankfully he is tall, even a few inches taller than you in your heels. He is wearing a light blue oxford shirt, jeans, causal dress shoes and a simple tie that seems out of place. Though not gorgeous, he is attractive in a rugged sort of way, and seems to be in good shape. His eyes, however, are stunning, showing kindness, intelligence and strength. The evening is certainly looking up.

"Nice to meet you Amy, I'm Chris. Our mutual friend Teri says hello."

"Nice to meet you, too, and I see our little busy body of a friend has been up to her usual tricks." You joke while pointing to the painted ceramic vase Chris holds that contains a beautiful collection of wildflowers. "That looks like one of her creations."

"It is." He offers the vase to you. "She threatened me with if I didn't bring you something. So I bought this at her shop, she said red was your favorite color."

"It is, and thank you, the vase and the flowers are beautiful." You honestly answer and take the gift from Chris. Briefly your skin touches and you feel the coarseness and firmness of his hands. "Come on in." You give a welcoming nod and walk into your living room leading him in. "Let me get some water for these and we can head out." You cannot help but let your hips sway a bit more than usual, tempting him with your curvy backside which is highlighted by the sheath dress you wear. It's a good thing he cannot see your mischievous grin which responds to his declaration that you have a beautiful apartment.

"Thanks." You go over to the kitchen sink and fill the vase. "Care for a drink?"

"No thanks." He gently waves off your offer with his hand. "Actually we probably should get going, if we want to avoid traffic."

"Something special on the agenda for tonight?" Your curiosity is peeked.

"Well, a friend gave me tickets for tonight's hockey game," Chris tries to read your expression, "but if that isn't your thing, I have two other options. The new riverboat casino is fun, besides the gambling there is a stage magic show, and the steakhouse restaurant on board is first rate. Or, at one of the state parks they're having an outdoor folk, light rock, concert. It is about an hours drive, but the views of the valley are amazing. So what is it going to be? Toothless, Canadians, old ladies playing the slots, or hippies among the mosquitoes? Unless there is something else you have in mind, I am game for anything."

"Hockey, gambling or Woodstock?" You playfully answer as you set the flowers on your dining room table. "I am impressed that a movie isn't on the list. I guess I will have to go with . . ."

Where do you go on your date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)