More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who are you?

Chris, male, 22

"Okay, okay," Chris said. "Don't panic. Just figure this out."

Normally, seeing naked people wouldn't disturb Chris so much. But this was different. The entire world seemed to have changed overnight. Chris had so many questions. Did anyone else remember? Did he get transported to another world? Was there already a Chris here?

He shook his head and tried to clear his mind. "C'mon man, one question at a time."

He decided to focus on the first question. Did anyone else remember? He could just as easily ask his roommate, but he was like a brother to him. It would be too awkward having a conversation in the nude.

Chris reached for his phone and looked through his contacts. There had to be someone he could call who would help him. His first instinct was his best friend Amber. They had known each other for years. It should have been easy to ask her for help. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" He heard.

"Hey, Amber! It's Chris!"

"Oh, hey Chris! How's it going?"

"Uh, great! Just great!" He lied. "Uh, listen, can I ask you a really weird question?"

"We've known each other for years, Chris. Since when have you had to ask?"

He took a deep breath. Here went nothing. "Um...how long has everyone been...naked?"

Does she remember?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)