More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Choose a date

I wrap one towel on my hair and one on my thick chest that goes all the way down to my butt after taking a good warm and long shower to push me through the day.

I sit on my couch, still apprehensive of what I'm going to find in my phone.

I open the app and of course, dozens of men answered and many did not get that I don't want to be dominated. Surprisingly there are quite a few girls who would like to be sugar babies. I already had lesbian intercourse here and then, maybe this could be an option too.

There are also a few male profiles who responded not just because of my attractive body but also because they read my description. There are all kinds, some are really hot studs and other are more normal, standard guys. There is even one man as old as me and one who is even older than me !

I didn't think I would get a large palette of choices like that. There is literally anything you could think of or write about.

I feel my heart pounding, making my big boobs so warm I might have to take off my towel.

Who should I choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)