More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Who should I choose?

A black and chubby 19 year old student

Disclaimer : For all my pervs and freaks here don't get offended. We're all in the same bunch here but basically this woman is a vanilla in this path. Doesn't mean she's gonna stay like that tho


This one looks like the kindest of them all. His username is Biggie Small. He's cute, he doesn't look agressive at all. Maybe it's his chubby cheeks but I really want to squish his little face or hug him tightly against my body.

Moreover his opening message is so funny I couldn't help but burst in laughter for ten minutes in my living room.

Biggie : I don’t know how this works, are we married now?

While I was still shedding tears from my laughter I responded

Ava A : LOL, idk how this works either but I'm pretty sure we're not married yet. I'd need to know your name at least.

Biggie : But you already name.

Ava A : No way. Your name can't really be Biggie Small. I don't believe u ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)

Biggie : XD I'll show u my ID when we meet if u want. My parents r eccentric I'll give u that. Oops I shouldn't talk about my parents since u're gonna be my new MOMMY (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Ava A : U seem nice I'd really like that ♥‿♥ but don't get over urself just yet. I want to wait and see if u really correspond to what I'm looking for ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Biggie : (◠﹏◠) Ok I'll just wait for u then. tbh I was really eager to become ur sugar baby. U seemed nice too, I hope you will want to know me more

Ava A : But I do honey, It's just that it is my first time doing this so I want to take the time to do things right

Biggie : I get it. I have to let you go I'm going to class ε=ε=ε=┌(;*´Д`)ノ See ya

Ava A : See you later Biggie ヽ(´▽`)/

After that I kept staring at his profile picture for so dozens of minutes. I lost track of time while I was memorising all the curves of his chubby little cute face. I kind of hoped he would be a little more reserved, he seemed a bit mature to my taste. I was aiming for a shy skinny boy who couldn't do anything without his mommy at his side. But to his credit, it is actually a quality to be mature and know what you want.

What I liked the most about him is his spontaneity, he seemed so care free and honest. That makes him a sweet boy despite his usually-appreciated-confidence-even-though-right-now-I-was-fantasizing-about-a-literal-mommys-boy.

While I was dressing up I kept thinking about him. I rearranged my hair and felt my huge milkies against the fabric of my dress. I like how this dress makes me look professional and sexy. It keeps my boobs tightly stuck against each other, firm and looking forward. I often wore that kind of dress when I had important Do or Die meetings. That way I managed to get a few favors my way, from men and women. I'm sure this dress will get the attention of my sugar babies.

Please log in to view the image

(Non-contractual picture, my ass is bigger and my lips are more pulpous.)

Biggie (even his name is fun and care free) filled me with enthusiasm, I wanted to keep looking at the app and the other profiles there so I took a cab to go to work exceptionally today. As I was inspecting the app in the backseat, I couldn't feel anything other than disappointment.

The other men there could not even compare to Biggie. Some were rude, lewd or dumb. They were too direct and clearly only wanted some kinky foreplay and money. Some within that bunch were simply disgusting, other were just ridiculous.

Stud42 : I'm looking for someone to hook up with between 2 and 3 PM. Would you be interested ?

Nivo : You look like the naughty girl I need.

Matthéo : How would you like being tied up ?

Théophile : Can I tie your shoes for you? I don’t want you falling for someone else.

Some were incomprehensible.

Philippe : Are you the bottom of my laptop? Because you’re hot and I’m getting nervous.

And that one was just creepy.

Dexter : Are you my appendix? Because I don’t know how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out.

So when I found a few boys who corresponded to the submissive crybaby I imagined until now, I gained an ephemeral hope that vanished almost instantly. Most of them were freaks, even more than the ones above. I don't even want to remember their messages, I can just tell they wanted me to make them a lot of cringe things. They talked like sex-slaves who wanted some sort of dirty mommy-master. I'm not like that at all. I mean, I'm kind of a pervert for doing what I'm doing, I'll acknowledge that. But I'm not a PERV perv. I'm just a little perv perv.

And the few submissive ones who were not pervs were not cute, they were pathetic. They didn't just lack confidence, they didn't have any. I felt like I was talking with agonising puppies who saw the slightest show of affection as the pure love that was going to save them. I felt empathy and really sad for them, in an other context I might have helped them but not as sugar babies. So I all told them this site was not the place for them to get better.

Now I realised I did not really want what I wanted. The curse of women : we never really know what we want. I'm just glad I found a boy who showed me what I wanted. This disappointment only made me desire him more. So even though I said I wanted to wait I sent him another message before I got out of the cab.

Ava A : I wanna see u (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ What r u doing tonight ?(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

All day I couldn't focus because I was imagining him. I was thinking about what he might sound like, maybe he looked different in real life, maybe he's less confident without his phone. I was so joyful each time I read his messages in my head, when he said I was nice and when he said he wanted me to be his new mommy.

When I took my lunch pause I looked at my phone to see if he answered. How big was my relief and delight when I saw he did.

Biggie : What u want me to do haha. Do u want to eat together ?

Ava A : First u say it's up to me then u actually say what u want ? U lil tricks won't work with me hihi ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ​​

Biggie : ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ​​ ok u got me

Ava A : (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ So I get to decide and we're going to the Big Park tonight for a little walk

Biggie : To take things slow right ?

Ava A : Yes and I'll get u something to eat if u behave ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Biggie : Ok mommy I'll behave nice with u (ᵔᴥᵔ)

My friend Lexi noticed my silly faces today and my silly smile when I was looking at my phone.

"So, I was right wasn't I ?" she said

"Maybe, it's not sure yet."

"I know you'll never admit I was right. But it's okay as long we both KNOW I was right."

"Pfff, ok silly if you want."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)