More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

Select a choice or upload your own

Choice 2

You select the unaware option on the iPod after pausing the video of Katilette Mommytard smiling with her thumb up while laying back on a dental chair. In a blink you are transferred into the video which puts you in dental exam suite. It silent around you, the air feels stale and still thanks to time being affectively paused at least in the exam suite. You remember the warnings and make sure the exam suite door is locked before doing anything else. Looking around the room you take note that suite looks like any other dental exam room, you been in one you been in all essentially you note.

In the middle of the suite your prize awaits you. You note that Katilette seems a bit smaller in person but well proportioned. You guess she probably stands just a couple inches past five feet. Katilette is time suspended and statue-like while laying back on the dental chair. She is leaning forward slightly in order to take a selfie of herself. Her right hand holds out an iPhone and arm’s length while her left hand is held at face level in a thumb’s up pose, her wedding ring clearing visible on her left ring finger. A dental paper bib covers a dark long sleeve t-shirt that clads her top half. Her legs are crossed at the ankles and covered by blue jeans, that hug her thighs perfectly while white running sneakers finished off her outfit.

Stepping up to the time-frozen women you take in the smiling expression that is more or less stuck on her face and her dark blank empty eyes. You feel a stirring in your trousers as you let your eyes wonder over her stuck form. Deciding what to do as you look the suspended Internet mom up and down, you decided that Katilette is a little overdressed. Glancing at the look on her face, you figure she wouldn’t mind if you to correct that.

Kneeling down you untie the laces of her sneakers and slip them off one at a time before uncrossing her legs. You find that Katilette is fairly easy to pose, like a big life-doll. Her feet are covered by purple ankle socks. You tickle her sock covered soles before peeling the socks off. You trace you finger along the arch of her now naked feet as you take in the dark nail polish that decorate her cute toes. Moving north you unbutton and unzip the jeans. Spreading them open you take in dark blue cotton panties underneath. You take a looking Katilette’s smiling face, the woman oblivious to you. Wrapping fingers around the jean’s waistband you began to tug and work them off and down Katilette’s hips and thighs. Katilette remains smiling, blank eyed with her thumb up as if approvingly. Her stiffen form only woodenly wobbles in reply as the jeans slide to a rest around her naked ankles.

You seldom see Katilette from the chest down in her videos so you take time relish the sight of her naked thighs and legs. You run your hands down her smooth thighs letting your fingers dance around her inner thighs. The dark blue cotton panties that cover her sex is a bit on the granny side but you don’t mind, you sort of expected a MILF like Katilette to not really care about wearing flashing underwear. You cup you hand around her snatch, you could her sex underneath the cotton. Your fingers trace the elastic waistband of the panties before you think twice about unmasking Katilette’s womanhood. You decide to save it for last.

Moving northward you eye the paper bib before removing and tossing it aside. You then move Katilette’s arms about, careful to keep her hands in the pose you found her in. Soon, with some effort the frozen Internet mom’s arms are raised above her head with her right hand still clutching her iPhone and her left hand still posed giving a thumb’s up. You take another look at her blank smiling face before you start working the long-sleeve t-shirt upward. It takes a bit of effort especially around her hands but the shirt is finally removed. You also take a moment remove Katilette’s jeans the rest of the way before you step back to admire your work.

Katilette is more or less laid back completely in the dental chair, you had to do so in order to remove her top. Her bare arms raised over her head, hands still posed as when you first found her. Her bust is covered in simple pink cotton bra, you take note that she has a slight a gut that gives her a curvy look over than just a fat look. You note that she looks even more exposed thanks to her hands being posed. Her face smiles blankly at you. Your eyes wonder her nearly naked form once more before you re-arrange her pose back to how it was when you first appeared, even crossing her bare legs at the naked ankles.

Ideas flow through your mind as you look at Katilette sans her outer clothing, smiling vacantly into her iPhone. Should you do something else before seeing the ‘real’ Katilette?

What should happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)