More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silverstar12 silverstar12

Which choice?

Choice 1(Unaware)

Pressing the button, you were engulf with a bright light. After the light died down, you open your eyes and noticed that you are now in Marzia's room, he saw her bed along with some stuff on her small cabinet right besides her bed.

Of course what totally caught your attention was Marzia herself, she was doing a silly and goofy pose in front of the camera with her tongue out and hands backward. However it looks like she didnt notice your presence, in fact she doesn't seem to notice your presence at all., it's like your invisible to her. But in reality she was not moving moving and was frozen like a statue. Everything around her is frozen, you walk towards the door of her room and open it, and even her dog Puga was frozen on the ground. Thanks to the pause ability of the Ipod everything was frozen in time(in this surrounding area of course.)

You approached Marzia and press a hand on her face, it feels soft and warm. He couldn't help but admired her body, she has a pair of nice breasts and slender body perfect for having sex. You ran your hands all over her body feeling her soft breasts, curvy parts, and nice ass. You smirked lustfully having your sexual fantasies about her finally getting true.

And now time for him to do his favorite part and action...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)