More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. O. Vague Mr. O. Vague

What do you want?

Chloe

Chloe.

First, her face goes pale. Then, she closes her eyes and starts shaking her head. Faster and faster, until her hair is a miniature tornado slapping at the other two. Katelyn's attempts to calm her only get drown out by Alana's bellowing laugh.

"Ok, who's doing this?" Alana wipes a tear from her eye. "You got her good."

A forceful yank from the planchette snaps Chloe out of her panic, as the next message is spelled out.

Guess.

"Come on. We know it's a joke."
Katelyn starts tugging her arm. "I don't think this is a joke."

The girls quickly realise you have them trapped. After all, now that they've started the ritual to get you here, you aren't just going to let them go. They'll play your game, and they'll set you free, whether they want to or not.

"If we get it right, can we leave?"

Yes.

Chloe seems to calm down. Perhaps because she has some hope that this will end quickly and she can forget all about it, even if it's only a small hope.

"But its name could be anything."
"We'll just guess the letters, like hangman."

Her confidence has returned in . Standing up, she looks at the burned out bulb hanging from the ceiling and loudly asks the first question of the game.

"How many Es?"

You purposely pull the planchette away from her, knocking her forward and forcing her to try and restrain her jiggling chest. Her newfound confidence is quickly put to the test.

Zero.

Silence falls over the room as they wait for what comes next.

What do they lose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)