More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Llama2025 Llama2025

Whose story will we follow today?

Chloe, who becomes shameless at parties

Chloe was a sophomore in college, she had medium sized breast that looked large against her small frame and narrow legs the led up to a cute ass. Studying computer engineering for two years now, she'd had a busy college life. Any chance to wind down she would take. Being comp. engg. there were a limited number of sophomore girls in her major and she was friends with every one of them.

On a random Friday, they were studying in a private study room in the library. Chloe's friend Kenzie stood by the rolling white board while Chloe and their friend Taylor watched. Spring was just starting and the Heating/Cooling system hadn't yet switched to blow cool air. The library was hot, but they had nowhere else with as good of a setup as the private library study rooms had.

Taylor and Kenzie were both in their shorts and a t-shirt already, but were still sweating. Chloe had figured the building would be as cold as it usually was and was now wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Needing some water, she got up and went out the door and down the hall to the bathroom.

After getting some water, she slipped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Her dark red hair stuck to the top of her forehead. She wanted to take her hoodie off but was only wearing a small shirt underneath that only went maybe a few inches below her breasts. It used to have an elastic band that pulled the fabric back to her ribs below her breasts, but given how old the top was, the elastic hung loose. She took the hoodie off to maybe see if it was at all appropriate to wear outside the restroom.

As the hoodie came over her head, the loose top underneath pulled up as well. Though the small top avoided sliding up her arms, the loose front came up and her breasts were left exposed.

The sweaty hoodie stuck to her wrists and kept her from being able to adjust the top. The bathroom door swung open and Chloe made eye contact with Kenzie who had just walked in.

"What do we have here?" Kenzie laughed. One of Chloe's hands got out and she pulled down the front finally covering her perky breasts.

"It just came up with my hoodie." she casually said.

"Okayyy", Kenzie replied teasingly with a smirk.

Chloe quickly glanced back at the mirror. She saw the full tear drop shape of each of her breasts through the sweat shirt. Her nipples were a light color that could not be seen through the light pink shirt, but the points of each was distinct.

"Well Taylor and I got stuck again and I was just checking to see when you were going to come back and help us. Let's go back."

"Jeez", Chloe simply stated before she...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)