More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pickwickirish Pickwickirish

Who emails the service?

Chloe, a disaffected housewife

When Carrie checked the email the next morning she could see the Agency had already received a number of emails. Some were clearly spam, but others seemed to be genuine enquiries. She opened one at random.

Hi,

I saw your advert. For a long time I’ve had the fantasy of being picked up in a hotel bar and taken upstairs by a man. Do you think your service could make that happen? Full disclosure, I’m married, but I know this is exactly what my husband gets up to on his business trips. That’s part of the fantasy for me - getting back at him for his infidelity.

Chloe

That seemed straightforward enough thought Carrie. She wondered who she should allocate to the work or if Chloe had a preference from what she had seen on the website. She emailed Chloe back for further information and with a scale of fees.

About thirty minutes later she got a response suggesting a time and place, but leaving it up to Carrie as to who to send.

Carrie thought about it. Clearly Chloe must be comfortable with all of the men working for the agency whether that was Antoine, Andre or Adam and their muscular black bodies and impressive cocks, or Simon, with his boyish good looks and more normal physique. What would work best for her fantasy though?

Who does Carrie send to meet with Chloe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)