More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pickwickirish Pickwickirish

Who does Carrie send to meet with Chloe?

Antoine

Claire: Hey A! We have a customer. Do you think you could meet her in the bar at the Regent this evening at eight? She wants to be ‘picked up’ and taken upstairs, so I’ll book you a room.

Antoine: Sure, I can make that. Any other information? What else do we know?

Claire: She thinks her husband cheats on her when he’s away on business. I’m not sure how much is about getting back at him and how much is about having a good time herself. You’ll need to play that by ear.

Antoine: How will I recognise her?

Claire: She’ll be sitting at the bar, brunette, black cocktail dress and Chanel clutch purse. She describes herself as entering the milf phase of her life. I think she’s expecting just enough chat to get her upstairs.

Antoine: Ok. Send me the reservation details over and let’s make this happen. I’ll give you an update in the morning.

I’m sure you will thought Carrie as she texted Antoine the reservation information. Chloe didn’t know what she was letting herself in for she thought.

She made a note of the arrangements in the file she had set up on Chloe and sent her an email confirming the arrangements.

How does Antoine get on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)